Do you mog your father?

Attached: B530560A-87CA-4B83-A027-AE8D3CCA1566.jpg (347x574, 236.63K)

I've never met my father, but my mother recently told me I'm physically stronger than he was when they got together. For reference, he was 26 and I'm 20. I've seen photos of him, and he looked dyel (tall and lanky).

Intellectually no but physically, you fucking KNOW it bro

No. My dad was in the Spetsnaz

I wish I could impregnate a 16 year old (legal in my state btw)

I'm 38 with a 19yo daughter. Knocked up my fuck buddy while in Culinary School, she dropped out second semester into the first year, no call/no show. Didn't hear from her again until our daughter was 9. She's studying astrophysics at Georgia Tech right now. Not too comfortable with her being in Atlanta on her own and her faggot (literally) best friend roommate...but what are ya gonna do. She's an adult now. I have 3 other children with my wife. They're 10,7, 3. All cool kids with interesting hobbies and good grades. Love em all. In contrast my father was a 27yo predator who knocked up his subordinate at a family business we still own. My mother was 15 when they met. Thinking back on it my father was just desperate and my mother naive.

yes lol I could beat the shit out of him

Yes. He's 5'5 160lbs fat

A lot of girl get pregnant at that age. Maybe less in developed countries but it still happens.

There's nothing special about it.

What are ur lifts

Squat 350, bench 225, deadlift 325. I'm 6'3, father was 6' at my age, shrunk quite a bit due to age. He's nearing 70. He's in good shape for his age.

He started with nothing and became a world-class endurance athlete and multimillionaire. All I've got on him is that I'm taller and stronger.

My uncle told me that my dad did roids but didn't work out. I definitely strength mog him but he was a bouncer and drug dealer, kicking the shit out of dudes so he mogs me that way.

Yes, my father is a good 6 inches shorter than me and has narrower shoulders. He has never trained seriously and has a massive beer gut. I take more after the men on my mother's side which are big, neanderthal looking Irish men. The only thing he mogs me in is his sneezes which break the sound barrier and make my eats ring.

Shockingly average. 6.5L, 5.5G.

My dad is morbidly obese, 5’5”, broke, a pothead, addicted to cigarettes, fucks the ugliest women you’ve ever seen (excluding my mom), runs a bullshit mechanic business, is a deadbeat, has hardly left our state, and makes retarded mistakes like confusing ‘pacifically’ and ‘specifically’, I’m not even sure that he graduated high school. I’m 6’, handsome, healthy, have a college degree, employed, have never been to prison, have traveled aboard, and focus on bettering myself and learning new things everyday whereas my dad never takes blame or responsibility and never self improves. I have accomplished more than he ever will, and I mog him in every single way… one day I will be a better father too.

Attached: F74E8E87-DAEF-41AA-B760-75AAB406E838.jpg (613x1080, 104.98K)

Well, congrats on your life thus far. Give thanks to God where it is due.

>baby isn't half-black
Wtf?

groomer

Grooming women to be stay at home wives and good mothers is unironically a good thing.

No, my mom is 4’10.

I enjoyed reading your post. I don’t know if any of the wisdom applies to me, but cool insight I guess.

Predator how. Older man and younger girl makes a fine couple. Your perception is just warped from what's natural. AoC should be abolished and it should be up to the male elders of the family like it used to

Yeah but he just turned 50 so thays easy