277lbs

277lbs
31yo
6'1ft

how do I unfuck this

Attached: 20220705_152222.jpg (922x1639, 283.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bppGGrKAtkw
voca.ro/11CiOZRlnjg5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eat less food.

That's bad.

Stop eating garbage. No more processed food, no more soda, no more candy or chips

Only chicken, salmon, rice and broccoli from now on.

Lift 4-5 times a week. PPL. that's bench press, squat and deadlift. And make sure you overload weight progressively. Also maybe some cardio a couple times a week.

Those are the basics, but if you do it for a year, you'll be at an intermediate level of fitness.

7.62 millimeter.... full metal jacket.

fuck t-800

Snake Diet aka NOT EATING
youtube.com/watch?v=bppGGrKAtkw

I thought Private Pile shot himself at boot camp.

I AM. IN A WORLD. OF SHIT

you can lose weight and increase your fitness, but in terms of loose skin the point of no return has been reached I am sorry to say

Attached: Unseeable1.jpg (256x256, 6.17K)

He missed.

Sexy Faty

Are you on medication?

>What is this Mickey Mouse shit? What in the name of Jesus H. Christ are you animals doing in my head? Why is Private Pyle out of his bunk after lights-out? Why is Private Pyle's cock out? Why aren't you stomping Private Pyle's guts out?

Attached: file.png (2880x1620, 1.87M)

voca.ro/11CiOZRlnjg5

Attached: me.jpg (448x456, 16.73K)

Kys

You are a big guy

Count calories and do stronglifts 5x5

I am virgin blood
I just quit caffeine & nicotine, 2 decades of dependency and abuse
I am free from the chains
I am ready to fuck

Change your outlook on food. View it as fuel, not pleasure. Count calories and consciously make healthier choices.

what are you basing that on?
your wish or do you know something I don't?

Fasting is the only way for you. Here's a QRD:

Drink only water, nothing else.
Take electrolyte supplements either by capsule, I used the brand SaltStick. They make ones with caffeine, get the ones without it.

That's it. Your bodyfat is food, energy, fuel, whatever you want to call it. You don't need anything else. Fast for 30 days and re-evaluate.

Dont listen to the retards advocating for a bro diet consisting of chicken and rice. You will not last long enough until you break down and go back to your old ways.

Start restricting your carb intake. Drop soda, drop candy drop all liquid forma of calories. Eventually drop carbs and go high fat mid protein diet. Drink water. Go for a walk. Start lifting. After a month on keto go for intermittent fasting 16-8 window if its too hard for you. You will feel satisfied all day and lose all cravings for sweets. Supplement magnesium, zink, omega 3,6,9, potassium and salt your food. Basicaly you can feast on delicious meat of all kinds, fish, eggs, bacon, burger and all the good stuff your used to instead of puking while stuffing down chicken breast and broccoli number 6 for the day.
Good luck.