Im so horny bros

Im so horny bros

Attached: 1637205856745.webm (1024x768, 2.93M)

Tricked by feminine curves again, I see. It's a shame that you have no control over your baser urges.

Says the nigga that masturbates twice a day.

I feel like if I could get just one ounce of china my life would turn around and I’d be a millionaire within 2 years

Twice is too many for me. A few times a week is sufficient to stave off the all-consuming desire to procreate.

We all are horny. It's part of our nature. But it's up to you to give in to your carnal desires and stroke one out, or to use that pent up energy to maximize your gains and feed your muscles until they regurgitate more muscles from the sheer pressure you are excerting on them.

Don't let lust kill your gains. Use that energy for your workout. You will become spiritually stronger.

a shame that you have no control over your basic urges

Lol

You just know she loves Black cock

If have to fight your *natural urges* you’re a decadent

What bro science has led you to believe not jerking off will give you gains

One must blow off the steam to keep it from building to dubious levels, my good sir.

I’m not. I haven’t masturbated in 10 days, and haven’t felt horny since Day 6. What do.

so get married and fuck your wife for the purpose of reproduction
simple as

gonna smash chubby zoomer friend at the sex club tn

I’m a sub 8 male :(

If only it was that easy to just find a woman to marry

Started taking 50mg of zinc a day for a free test boost been inhumanly horny ever since, before that was taking 100mg a day but I just felt sick and my eyesight was blurry and unfocused turns out too much zinc is toxic who knew

Im so horny for boypussy suddendly

Attached: 1648460390121.webm (844x720, 1.87M)

Eat some oysters.

Ratchet af this bitch clapped
this nigga MEGA clapped

source??????????

How can i get an ass like this?
A-Asking for a friend...

I need sauce

Kill yourself

Attached: 1656105284394.gif (400x300, 1.59M)

Im not a tranny

Attached: tumblr_0c992041ac5a0dcf4c94c57e12e742ca_0c2b2a78_1280.jpg (1034x1293, 162.61K)

Based user saving and reposting my May webms. My old phone and its SD card with a bunch of webms on it is at the bottom of Lake Chickamauga right now, so I can't post anything until I get back to my computer later this week.

onlyfans?

what's this subreddits obsession with her?

Very based man, i saved a few i also have some on my pc

Attached: 1648334375205.webm (720x540, 2.85M)

who she?

>subreddits

Weak bait faggot

Click away before the urge to noot overtakes you!

thanks for the (you) nigger how does it feel to be masturbated to by a 6'1 manlet basement dweller?