Is it possible to attain a good athletic body

With only bodyweight push ups and squats ? I'm an obese guy currently losing weight

Attached: be23038b-af50-4ee3-b4fe-1a39d0a2cb70.png (1718x1388, 2.87M)

Not really. While I encourage you to do whatever you are doing to get on this path towards a better you. If this is all you can manage, then I don't want to discourage you and have you stop doing it, because yes, it will get you there, but it's going to take for-fucking-ever.

There are far better, more efficient and maybe even easier ways to get this type of body. Walking then jogging then running with a proper diet will be more effective than just doing bodyweight exercizes if you're obese.

With that said, good bait.

>Walking then jogging then running with a proper diet will be more effective than just doing bodyweight exercizes if you're obese.
I'm already on caloric deficit and good diet mode
How can running help me build more muscle than push ups?

You can build as much muscle as you want to, it’s not going to show under all the fat which is why it’s better to focus more on losing fat than it is to focus on building muscle, especially through the methods you’ve inquired about which are going to create very small amounts of muscles over a very long period of time.

That pic you are referencing he doesn't have a shit ton of muscle on his frame, what he does have is low bodyfat.

What you are asking is how to get is muscle definition, which can only be attained by low bodyfat. Don't believe me? Go look at your average powerlifter. Those bloatlords are fucking strong as shit, have a ton of muscle and are huge, but good luck getting that look you posted.

You want low bodyfat. I'd guess Brad is hovering around 10% in that pic, likely lower.

Add pullups to the mix and it absolutely is.

I'm already on big caloric deficit and already losing fat tho

even if you lose weight, you will still have disgustingly looking loose skin, and you will gain it all back shortly anyway because of fat cell retention.
shouldn't have become a fatty for the first place. gluttony has a price.

Thanks

If you are obese already, you will never look like this. Maybe just maybe for a real short period amount of time if dedicate yourself for a long time. And you might aswell become a millionare if you dedicate yourself that much. It's the very low bf% is what makes him look so good, and an obese person wouldn't be able go down that low because his genetics won't allow him, if it did, he wouldn't be obese in the first place. If I was you, I would focus on getting builtfat. At least take advantage of your genetics, you can easily get big. Of course you still have to cut but it won't be hard as this one.

They say it's around 6%, he is sitting at 155 lbs at 5'11 in fight club.

Add in crunches and a 10k run and you’re set

Any of you bros had experience with dhea? I'm on a gay plant based diet and thinking about trying it for a few months while still on said diet. I want to go full ottermode.

Attached: tt.png (785x781, 741.55K)

Fuck I forgot about the story Mike told about him kek

Yes. Ignore the faggots in the thread. Go on a carnivore diet and add other BW exercises, esp. pullups, as well as some kind of cardio.

No, if you want to stick to pushups and squats you should atleast mix up close-grip pushups, regular pushups, and a handstand pushup variation for better upper body coverage. You're also not working back so you should add pullups. Then leg raises for core.

> carnivore diet
kills gains and hairline. do not do this OP

Keto does, not carnivore necessarily.

Explain why or give source

Some shit about insulin I think.

this is the training regime Brad Pitt was under when preparing for his role in fight club. I bet 90% of the retards saying "its just low bf bro" cant even get close to this:

Monday — Chest
Push-ups — Three sets of 25 reps
Bench press — 25, 15 and eight reps at 165, 195, 225 lbs
Nautilus press — 15 reps at 80, 100, 130 lbs
Incline press — 15 reps at 80, 100, 130 lbs
Pec deck — 15 reps at 60, 70, 80 lbs

Tuesday — Back
25 pull-ups — Three sets to fatigue
Seated rows — Three sets at 75, 80, 85 lbs
Lat pull downs — Three sets at 135, 150, 165 lbs
T-bar rows — Three sets at 80, 95, 110 lbs

Wednesday – Shoulders
Arnold press — Three sets at 55 lbs
Laterals — Three sets at 30 lbs
Front raises — Three sets at 25 lbs

Thursday – Biceps & Triceps
Preacher curls — Three sets at 60, 80, 95 lbs
EZ curls cable — Three sets at 50, 65, 80 lbs
Hammer curls — Three sets at 30, 45, 55 lbs
Push downs — Three sets at 70, 85, 100 lbs

Friday & Saturday – Cardio
Treadmill — one hour at 80-90 percent of maximum heart rate

all of this while dieting and maintaining a 5-6% bf some sources say

i researched a lot this subject and its never confirmed this was his actual routine, so its probably all bullshit