How does one make neck gainz?

How does one make neck gainz?

Attached: neck.png (624x376, 181.78K)

Dont be a failed SoundCloud rapper turned mass shooter

Neck curls

You just could'nt search ''How to train neck'' on internet, could you? You just had to make a thread about it, you just had to fuck it up.

I make a good fitness related thread and now I’m the bad guy!? Fuck off bitch

Nigger this thread was made a million times. This is no different than 'is coffee good for you?' Shut the fuck up

where'd u get this pic of my wife???
she ok????

What's an internet? My son showed showed me this screen to ask questions, he's very good with computers.

>I make a good fitness related thread and now I’m the bad guy!? Fuck off bitch

Attached: D3091EF8-9384-4E83-9121-1DCF4FED6355.png (392x590, 35.58K)

is coffe good for you tho?

This. Will we ever find out?

Have sex

I honestly believe lifting could have saved him. Imagine his difference in self perception if he got his deadlift to 405

he was a disgusting creature, don't entertain these sick fantasies in your head you little pervert

This kid straight up looks like someone I went to high school with but a gayer emo sadboys version

Nah he probably went schizo from drug use. The kid was a wannabe rapper that was doing weed, codeine, xanax, and other drugs popular in the rap scene

i purposely went behind the news reports near the scene and was flexing my arms the whole time so if you guys see a jacked handsome tall guy in the background it was me. on superdrol right now so my pump had me looking like a nasty physical beast

damn bro we should've linked up, did you see the slightly talled guy with more vascularity? that was me. i had just gotten back from desert storm

I live in Chicago and there are so many eastern European people here, they're really the shitskins of white people lmfao

isnt this kid italian?

>I live in Chicago
I'm sorry to hear that.
Whatever you do, do NOT come up to Wisconsin, we're full.

>mmmm crayons

If you want to risk a broken neck then try Tyson's neck bridges

Attached: mike-tyson-allenamento-collo-2428669050.jpg (621x350, 22.91K)