Any Forums nuggets of wisdom

Post random fitness chunks of wisdom and then don't elaborate at all.

Attached: gold-nuggets-against-black-background-picture-id1007121072.jpg (305x203, 55.89K)

Meat consumption causes kidney stones

Diet soda is fine

Drinking 2+ cup black tea / day helps burn fats

Calisthenics are better for feeling In shape and being able to move like an athlete, weightlifting should be for fatties who are unable to start their journey with calisthenics

Most supplements do nothing

Discipline is doing something you hate like you love it.

Jump rope builds calves better than any strength exercise

>to move like an athlete
>literally all athletes lift weights

>doing something you hate like you love it
>I took this directly from tiktok
I know mike tyson said this but discpline ends at doing something you hate. Has nothing to do with hating or loving what you are doing

>Anything beyond 4 exercises per workout 3-4 days a week is a waste of time.

>Cardio is far more important than lifting.

One day you will get the calves of Arnold or Tom Platz or Mentzer bro, just keep skipping rope.

Attached: Mentzer gym.jpg (1280x1841, 498.68K)

girls with ass implants or a bbl are superior if you want your children to make it

You can train strength and look good.

Meat consumption does not cause any health problems, especially kidney stones.

Methamphetamine is the perfect pre-workout

Attached: 1656940356340.gif (446x512, 3.58M)

If you lack motivation to workout, start out with something easy that you enjoy. Getting the blood flowing and simply taking power stances will change your mood and build momentum towards your real workout. You don't only do what's planned.

Too little fat while cutting will make you miserable and you will shit bricks

>children ages 15-18 can do ribcage expansion exercises and dramatically increase their chest width/pec potential/breathing capacity. after 18 the bones fuse and your shot is over
>childrens diet should be regimented
>99% of freezer food is essentially toxic sludge
>olive oil is natural joint lubricant and 2tbsp should be consumed daily
>anchovies and sardine mercury content is inconsequential, consume 1-2 tins with bones in place of taking fish oil
>rice is your friend but ALWAYS prewash thoroughly
>a hunting license and a .270 can cost you $300 total, 2 deer can yield $400 in protein
>you can easily sustain yourself for 90% of the year on fishing, shrimping, and hunting, and you can become intermediate at all of them within one year’s time of focus
>explosive movements are in fact essential
>””lifting”” primarily for “”aesthetics”” is the perpetuation of weakness guised as strength

>””lifting”” primarily for “”aesthetics”” is the perpetuation of weakness guised as strength
Ok, Jewmer. I'll be over here making the world more beautiful.

narcissistic indulgence is the antithesis of a true man’s pursuit, but I am old and tired, so I will make the statement and cede the debate

Most people on Any Forums are retarded and you should not listen to their advice, me included.

Attached: 0D63A793-AAB6-4E76-9F42-0EE7C9FB363A.jpg (225x225, 6.69K)

Yes, and nobody is willing to admit that meat is a shit food only meant to be eaten at tough times. A human's main diet should be root vegetables, dairy, fruits, nuts. Meat sure, but meat shouldn't be a main course.
In fact meat is poisonous

Attached: 1656938810727.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)