How are we supposed to bulk with food prices sky rocketing?

How are we supposed to bulk with food prices sky rocketing?

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-161052.png (1080x1385, 881.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dVrxHvxD1Y
theguardian.com/environment/2021/dec/15/netherlands-announces-25bn-plan-to-radically-reduce-livestock-numbers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uhh have you seen the obesity problem? Let them starve.

>Mcdonalds cheeseburgers go from 99p to 1.50
oohhh woe is me

The WEF , build back better and dimenta joe bring you: the food shortages, the movie, based on real life

cutting season is upon us

The food shortages are due to the war in Ukraine, not the wef or Biden.

Even if this were true (its not), Literally a war caused by the wef and biden

if you haven't prepped already, I feel bad for you.

Grain isn't food

>Putin bad
Yeah and I bet you believe cancer is real too

please enlighten us to what is/will cause the food shortage then? be as precise as you can

Three days of no food deliveries is enough to cause societal collapse. Stock up boys and wait it out.

yeah, CEO of Burger King calls Zelensky everyday to consult burger prices.

Attached: both pills.jpg (1049x1409, 183.22K)

lol
lmao

yeah obese are gonna lose weight, good for them I guess. What does that have to do with Any Forums's ability to bulk though?

Lmao I bet you think Ukraine is a real place too.

It's not just the Ukraine thing it's a domino effect of a few other issues
youtube.com/watch?v=1dVrxHvxD1Y
I stocked up over 6 months ago on lentils/rice/oats and powdered milk, before others realize it will be too late

Its been in the works since covid started - its called the great reset, and the food shortage is being presses in numerous ways not just ukraine (caused by jews)

For example just yesterday there were enormous protests by farmers in netherlands because of a new law that forces reduction in meat production to reduce NO2 , but really its a WEF policy implemented on a nation

theguardian.com/environment/2021/dec/15/netherlands-announces-25bn-plan-to-radically-reduce-livestock-numbers

These policies are being pushed by the WEF across the west - to control by starvation, and make more s-oy boys, and make you eat bugs

Good luck

non issue for brazillians

you amerifats have more than enough food, just stop eating like pigs your obese motherfuckers

kys

>increase spending because "we owe it to ourselves"
>inflation starts
>cut the domestic supply because muh climate change and America first bad
>demand remains same
>gas prices rise, other prices rise accordingly
>shout "nooo it's all uncontrolled capitalism and Russia, have sex chud!!!"
I hate liberals so fucking much

Attached: 1536381699262.jpg (640x400, 49.59K)

gas prices are also rising because of the green agenda putting restrictions on muh carbon and muh greenhouse gases don't forget that (e.g. ESG companies)