Explain this

Explain this
A fat ugly asian dating a hot girl than a gymcel can never ever even touch

Attached: 1656889264074.jpg (1440x2009, 613.02K)

He’s a bro and she’s not that hot

White women are for everyone except white “men”

He's banking her lifestyle and is an open cuck that lets her fuck whoever she wants.
/thread

Man I pity you younger guys.... Life is complicated as it is and you guys are bombarded with misinformation and demoralizing shit 24/7. You guys will either cause the next world War or just kys en masses when you turn 30. Honestly don't give your kids a phone till 16...

They have an “open relationship” while he drops thousands on her a month
Just smart on her part, take advantage of betas

if they even have kids

>Life is complicated as it is and you guys are bombarded with misinformation and demoralizing shit 24/7
Fucking true.

Statistical outlier

Social circle >>> phizeek

Attached: 1656938810727.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

I don't even think they fuck and I doubt he has or makes more money than her.Imagine making bank to spread your ass for the camera

Attached: 1656936116061.webm (270x480, 3M)

No man cares what a whore does

You faggots must be scared to be posting this much

>Big chang cock goes her

words of wisdom on Any Forums
that's a genuine shock

Before someone says it, it’s not about money. She’s makes significantly more than him as an influencer. Reminds of of sssniperwolf’s relationship

Attached: 76E931BE-695A-4D99-8C87-27645CB8A194.jpg (1000x563, 80.63K)

>hes a bro
correct, look at that winning smile and a tinny in the other hand
>shes not that hot
correct and also clearly loose af. Once a girl gets drunk, looks and attraction are much less important to them

Based Aristotle poster

I used to think I had an idea of what girls like. I’m 21 and I’m accepting that I’m utterly clueless on everything regarding women now.

They can stand there and hug but if he turned around and tried to kiss her or something I'm sure he'd get btfo'd

Can't believe I'm going to reply to this shitty bait, but here goes: the exception does not disprove the rule. Now kys, demotivating faggot.

Cuck cope

>open
>cuck
>open relationship
>spends thousands on her every month
>doesn’t get to fuck her
Do you incels actually have a source for all of this?

Wow she lives in my city. What a whore. I fucking hate women.

Yes, it was revealed to me in a dream.

>Do you incels actually have a source
Its whiteboi cope
She gets plown by the square jaw chang while they are timid mouth breathers who could not even loo her straight in the eye in real life

>that thing
>hot