Is one meal a day a good for a month a good way to losing weight ?

is one meal a day a good for a month a good way to losing weight ?

Attached: 1610027856406.webm (576x1024, 371.81K)

As long as it's one plate of food and you aren't extending that meal out to 2-3 plates of food over a couple hours.

I'm so fucking lonely

Attached: 1641058113720.jpg (615x644, 170.31K)

ver. with more pixels?

BOOBA

also yes, I lost around 2 kg a month, even though i gorged myself with that one meal.

BOOBA FOR HWD

I will never understand how girls can guiltlessly profit off of exploiting a bunch of lonely ass dudes.
Not only would I feel guilty, I'd be scared of an obsessed creep coming after me.

yeah coffee is good or whatever

Attached: F3F11855-E456-4BAA-9F18-9AB2B8F90FF8.jpg (729x421, 19.32K)

depends what you eat I was doing omad but 3kcal in a meal weight kept the same

imagine railing her there and have her moan so load that the whole city can hear.

If that one meal is just three sticks of butter, no.

CICO. Why do people try so hard to avoid the obvious solution?

Because the frequency you eat and type of food you eat influence the sustainability of a diet.

If you eat 5 meals of chicken rice and broccoli you will lose weight but you will gain it all back within a few years because you haven't fixed the underlying problems with your metabolism that are causing you to be fat in the first place.

>Because the frequency you eat and type of food you eat influence the sustainability of a diet
Sure, but whether you lose or gain weight depends on CICO. The real question is not
>will diet X make me lose weight
but
>how easy it is to sustain a deficit of Y calories on X diet given Z bmr

Discussing diets in isolation is pointless. CICO first, details are secondary.

Also,
>the underlying problems with your metabolism that are causing you to be fat in the first place.
lmao. The problem is that you eat too much. You're not gonna drive up your bmr regardless of what diet you pick.

>lmao. The problem is that you eat too much. You're not gonna drive up your bmr regardless of what diet you pick.
People who lose weight from standard cuts have lower BMRs than people naturally at that weight

That should suggest to you (if you aren't a retard) that there are more complex issues at play

If you eat salad made from ephedra you would.

>you will gain it all back within a few years
>eat like a fatass, become a fatass
>stop eating like a fatass, stop being a fatass
>start eating eating like fatass again, become a fatass again
No shit. Keeping weight down is a lifelong commiment.

TOO BAD THIS BROAD IS A LESBIAN NOW
WTFFFFFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe, but it doesn't change the fact that the only way to keep weight down is to compensate for your actual CICO. Stop looking at other people, fatass.

People who lose weight using your advice can't keep it off because that model of dieting isn't sustainable

We have lots of research on this and yet brainlets still continue to repeat bodybuilding.com memes from the 00's

>isn't sustainable
In what sense? If you keep doing CICO you can have whatever weight you desire. There is literally nothing else that works, because it would be a trillion dollar industry if there were.

not him but what is sustainable then?

i'm a fatass trying to lose weight. what can i do other than CICO to make sure the weight stays off?

You can't. Just pick out the kinds of foods that make CICO bearable and keep it up until you get used to it. CICO doesn't mean chicken and broccoli, it means you can eat whatever so long as you keep track. But ditching habits like junk food will help because they're addictions like any other.

>but what is sustainable then?
I've had success by training my body to skip breakfast. In the morning just coffee and green tea with mint leaves and Apple Cider Vinegar.

Caloric absorption rate is a thing. If you eat 8000 calories in a 20 minute meal, your body won't absorb all 8000 by nature of the fact your small intestine only has so much surface area and some of the food will just pass through it without having a chance to be absorbed. Meanwhile, stretching 8000 calories out over the course of two hours will end with you consuming far more of the calories.

Chronic obesity is essentially pre-diabetes and is caused by insulin resistance. To lower it you need to lift weights, eat a higher fiber diet and lower your meal frequency.

This is why you can observe CICO working for people who lift weights but not for people who refuse to do resistance training (95%+ of the population) and do not increase their fiber (95%+ of the population also).

You are also more likely to have cravings if you are missing micronutrients from your diet so eating a more micronutrient dense diet is important.

In practice it looks like eating like this (pic related)

But how many people do you know that eat like this? How many people even on Any Forums will say it doesn't actually matter to eat clean?

Attached: oi8gPXZ[1].jpg (1126x1001, 465.22K)

>that method doesn't work for weight loss
>that method actually does work for weight loss, but then it stops working when the people doing it stop using it
>this means it's bad
Don't be a retard and just continue to not eat and the weight will stay off.

"Not eating" as in eating nothing for extended periods of time is actually a good way to sustainably keep weight off.

But what you are thinking of when you say "not eat" is different from what I am talking about.

imagine busting in 30 seconds because you could only dream about women for the past 10 years

Attached: 1657036085508.gif (480x269, 3.84M)