Coffee and caffeine are actually really bad for you

coffee and caffeine are actually really bad for you

Attached: A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg (1200x900, 167.47K)

What else Is there to coffee than It's caffeine content?

Sugar is bad for you

Black coffee is good for you in moderation, but I hate the taste

I kind of agree but when I quit caffeine for like 4 months I didn't notice any benefit at all with my blood pressure or blood sugar so I try to just drink a cup a day except on days off

Except it's literally actually good for you

IS COFFEE GOOD FOR YOU? user asked Patchouli, who - given her Knowledge and the fact that she as the only Touhou prefers coffee to tea - he figured would have something worthwhile to say on the subject.

Patchouli looked up from her book, made eye contact with user and said matter-of-factly in a quiet voice: "All coffee types decrease the risk of adverse clinical outcomes in chronic liver disease."

For real. A hepatologist told me to drink 2-6 cups a day to keep the doctor away.

Attached: 0B521BE5-6013-4B0B-AE32-8539A6853398.jpg (690x988, 311.53K)

Breathing oxygen oxidizes your cells. Oxygen is bad for you.

Coffee makes me poop, caffeine pills don’t.

Probably not, but I'm trying not to. I hate the idea of having to rely on caffeine just to be functional throughout the day, or otherwise face the bitch that is caffeine withdrawal. I just drink honey-less chai tea now, which is enough to stave off the worst parts of withdrawal till I get to the point where I don't need it at all.

nothing that messes up your sleep is "good for you"

Partly it's the anti-oxidants and the higher energy meaning coffee drinkers likely exercise more. But i think a major aspect for organ health is that it flushes you out and so long as you drink water to compensate that effect is good for your liver and kidneys.

All in all though the difference between coffee drinkers and non-drinkers is probably about 2 years like all health interventions so who cares. Drink it if you like it, don't if you don't.

Attached: 54d3faac03607_-_rust-03.jpg (480x269, 19.69K)

I drink this

Attached: e77d762ae9ab48aa8d64eeb9663fafe3.jpg (1014x803, 85.53K)

Pooping is necessary, user. If you don't want to die.

I started a thread with the same topic and image last week. Bless you OP for spreading the message. I'm feeling fantastic 3 weeks off coffee, the dark eye circles under my eyes are GONE

COFFEE IS GOOD FOR YOU
CIGARETTES ARE GOOD FOR YOU
SUGAR IS GOOD FOR YOU
UNSATURATED FATS ARE BAD FOR YOU
DHT DOESN'T MAKE YOU BALD AND IS THE PRIMARY MALE HORMONE
ESTROGEN ISN'T THE FEMALE HORMONE AND MOST MEN HAVE HIGHER LEVELS THAN WOMEN

Attached: OeK3uAc4_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.98K)

I DRINK COFFEE RIGHT BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP AND HAVE NO PROBLEMS. HAVE YOU TRIED ADDING SUGAR TO YOUR COFFEE TO FULFILL THE INCREASED METABOLIC NEEDS AND TO WANE OFF STRESS HORMONES FAGGOT? MAYBE GIVE IT A GO

I used to say the exact same thing and would often have a black coffee before bed. I'd laugh at people who said they were wired all night off a simple coffee
The caffeine interrupts your QUALITY of sleep undoubtedly

Hang yourself

Attached: 1657025122927.jpg (720x537, 39.45K)

>Condensed milk

You fucked up. Might as well eat a jar of sugar faggot.

shitting your pants is actually really bad for you

the only people who says coffee isnt bad for you are addicted to coffee lol

And you don't even comment on the fucking licor 43??

no u.

redbull makes me poop so I guess that's a kind of a tie.