Lifts to become this masculine?

Lifts to become this masculine?

Attached: jensen.jpg (552x763, 202.11K)

>gets mogged

Attached: Screenshot_129.png (901x534, 702.1K)

he is a handsome motherfucker

Testosterone raises x failure

raping your sidekick twice a day

In the source material he regulary suck cocks btw

Beat niggs x failure
Beat women x failure
Beat faggots x failure
Beat nazis x failure
Beat old women x failure

I know anons on this site hate the series a lot but some of the actors are really fucking good at what they're doing.
Also, I want to impregnate Starlight form season 1, she feels kinda bogged in this new season.

He didn´t rape gunpowder, he just punched him

with his dick. into his anus.

Don't forget target practice at colleges

Compound V 25mg once a week

is the tv show any good? I loved the comic but based on the first couple episodes I watched seems like they toned it down a lot, also the story seemed very different

>Implying this is natty

They made it a lot less cartoonish. Homelander isn’t so much a literally man baby as much as a total narcissist. My biggest issue with the comic was how absurdly evil a lot of the supes were, the show makes them behave much more coherently.

>Black noir
He's me fr fr

Never read the comic. The supers in the show were the bigges pieces of shit and you're telling me they were toned down from the comic? God damn...

In the comic Black Noir is Homelander's clone.. I guess he's black now?

>Oh great, Dean, now you have psychic powers too and you just want to be a total dick about it? What if Dad sees you now, huh? Do you not care about anyones FEELINGS?

Attached: A216A0F3-FE96-4CC8-8A00-0B022B253300.jpg (630x1200, 59.02K)

He's not Homelander's clone in the TV show, and soldier boy isn't Homelander's father. What exactly is your point? Are you a fucking retard or what? Black Noir doesn't have an ounce of Homelander's powers

The comic is garbage and I'm not even shitposting, I really think it's a bad series, so I don't think you will like the show, because its toned down and not full of as much edgy trash and rape as the comic is.

The tv show and the comics are/will be different

Somebody hasn't watched episode 7 LOL fucking retarded dipshit nigger keep your fucking cock-sucking lips sealed when you don't know what the fuck you're fucking talking about you sack of useless foreskin cheese fuckingnnigger