The Three Greatest Fighters on Planet Earth. notice anything?

The Three Greatest Fighters on Planet Earth. notice anything?

Attached: 1656999790091.jpg (526x526, 45.12K)

They all have really big cores

canelo is missing

High calf inserts.

Canelo doesn't fight, he boxes

No because they all have crazy endurance. Look at Izzy, he was looking as precise in his punches in the first round as his fifth. The guy doesn’t gas while his opponents are breathing their their mouth and gasping he’s dancing and kicking like all day long.

Same with another champ, Mayweather. It becomes really apparent when he isn’t fighting another fighter who isn’t trained to go 12 rounds like Macgregor. Conor was gassed half way through despite being near the peak of his career as a UFC champ against a 40 year old Mayweather.

Cardio isn't factor in an actual fight, so the fact that it is a factor in combat sports proves how unless combat sports is a metric as to who is the best fighter actually

Volk > Francis

Izzy just got beat by an old white dude 3 fights ago

Ngannou benefits from massive gear use in a dead heavyweight division

Usman also gears to all hell in a dead division

Volkanovski is the P4P #1

Bullshit. Go spar in a gym for 3 mins and tell me cardio doesn’t matter. You’d be amazed at how gassed you can get from grappling alone, which is where most fights end up, on the ground. Now try doing it with shot cardio and no training to keep you calm.

Christ, most user's would fear for their gf's holes should she be left alone in a room with them

Can’t wait for him to move up in weight class. Only issue I can see is him trading speed for power, but he’s broke 200lbs for his weight before so not to worried.

>Cardio isn't factor in an actual fight
the most wrong thing I've ever read on Any Forums

They all have brown skin?

>Cardio isn't factor in an actual fight
kys, retard

long arms

>Izzy just got beat by an old white dude 3 fights ago
had to fight a guy 30 pounds heavier than him for the guy to even have a chance lol

Cope shitskin

uh oh! hes mad!

>No GSP
LOL

uh oh! nigger!

so angry! nobody brought up race but you, chud! huh....but now that i think about it....those 3 strong Black men sure have beaten up a lot of white guys....interesting!

Izzy lost all 5 rounds 3 of which were on the feet

I think he's talking about one-two knockouts, suckerpunches and barfights. Doesn't matter if you can go 12 rounds if some beer bellied trucker crushes your skull with a brick or stabs you in the kidney with a knife.

Sparring =/= fighting. I'm talking a random guy argues with you and then runs up on you and starts swinging . Those kinda fights last a minute at most.

Cope for their ancestors (and them) getting buck broken.

Many such cases.

>t. moon cricket