Penis enlargement is a scam right

Penis enlargement is a scam right

Attached: frog-condom.png (550x535, 299.51K)

Post cock

If it wasn’t I figure we’d all have massive cocks by now

OP has babby dick

I you don't use at least a 60mm condom you're never going to satisfy a women.

100% scam you’ve got what you got. If you’re obese losing weight helps and if you’ve got blood flow issues cardio and supps that help blood flow will give you bigger harder erections but that’s about the best you can do

yes and no, things like jelqing, pumping, and stretching, DO work. But it takes several months of consistent work to do so
let me ask you, is it really worth fiddling with your cock for 20-30 minutes a day for 8-10 months just for an inch or two of length and girth and most girls won’t even notice or care about?

no, penis enlargement is legit if you follow my strategy. it's called killing yourself and reincarnating as an african american.

thats what every cuckold should do so please go ahead

of course not user, buy that pump made in a chinese basement. I'm sure nothing wrong can happen.

>is it really worth fiddling with your cock for 20-30 minutes a day for 8-10 months just for an inch or two of length and girth
If user jerks off daily he can just switch that

no it's not, but the amount of effort it takes to make legit gains and not fuck yourself up in the process is a really really intense effort
I wouldn't even recommend it for average dick folks, it's more for above-average to take their game to the next level

I though that big dicks were harder to grow? Like your dick plateaus at a certain point

This. We all would be out here with fucking wheelbarrows carrying their 36 foot dicks if this shit worked.

Just lose the weight brother. Being lean makes your dick look way bigger. Im just 6.5x5.5 but ever since I finally went on a serious cut, my cock looks way bigger.

you thought wrong
dick is just tissue
stress it properly, give it time to heal, and it will grow no matter the size

When I was younger I was much more for and I swear fapping made my cock small.
Rn now it’s about 4 inches to 4.5 inches. But when I use to jog uphill and do lower ab exercises with really good breathing I swear my cock was like 6.6 inches. I also didn’t fap at all for months since I was living in a rural area.
I haven’t mustered up the will power go go back to the way things were, and most days my cock is shriveled up

Can use the same logic with fat people and gyms

I guess I'll find out. Just got done hanging.

But we don't do PE. Nobody does. I don't get this argument.

100% would be worth it for even 1 inch

If lifting gave you big muscles we'd all be jacked as fuck right now

yes? the fuck kind of question is this lmao

Ok as a beginner what do I start with?
Angion? Beginners jelqing?

>an inch or two of length and girth and most girls won’t even notice or care about?
This so much. Women are absolutely retarded about anything do with measurements. They'll buy some 5'9 guy being 6ft just like they're think you're 5 inch little pecker is actually 8 inches if you just learn the game. Lie about that shit and be done with it.