What's your take on a fruit-only diet

what's your take on a fruit-only diet

Attached: 1656980175316.jpg (2048x1152, 587.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTPtbQNc0Kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

been on it long time ago. lots of bananas and dates every day. unsustainable and deficient diet, only carbs and almost no protein and fat.

People on it spend all day eating, the constant sugar and acid rots their teeth and the deficiencies make them look skellie mode even though they think about food as much as an obese person.

Legitimately retarded, a vegetable only diet is feasible but fruit only would be dumb as shit

smells like diabeetus

it's a slow and painful suicide kek
even veganism is dangerous despite what the shills will tell you here

Attached: file.png (679x309, 268.45K)

holy fuck what

sure helped kill steve jobs lol

But I thought sugar and carbs make you fat…

if you ate enough fruits to meet your daily caloric requirement you'd die of poisoning so his body would rather go on starvation mode

>mostly sugar
>high glycemic index
>wont stick with you for energy or keep you full
>the only macronutrient you can survive entirely without is carbs--- fruit mostly lacks fats and proteins with you WILL die without
>you will get sick of it and you will be hungry all the time

What?

>mostly sugar
>high glycemic index
Wrong
>wont stick with you for energy or keep you full
Wrong
>the only macronutrient you can survive entirely without is carbs--- fruit mostly lacks fats and proteins with you WILL die without
Wrong
>you will get sick of it
Probably
>and you will be hungry all the time
Wrong

>Wrong
suck my dick
>Wrong
suck my dick
>Wrong
suck my dick
>Probably
lick my balls
>Wrong
suck my dick

what kind of gains can one achieve with an all fruit diet?

post picture of your feminine benis

god-tier skin
better breath
tasty & spermatic sperm (you should be eating this too)

i love cum hopefully ill get to eat someone else's one day

wanna taste mine?

The best durians that you've ever seen.
youtube.com/watch?v=tTPtbQNc0Kw

that's entirely retarded because
1. CICO
2. having spent some time eating this diet, I can tell people can get a lot of calories through dates / bananas / mangos, especially through smoothies—at least 2500-3000. other high carb, almost zero fat diets allow this too. however, I think there's truth to what they say about how it's hard for your body to synthesize fat from carbs. if you have fat AND carbs in your diet, it mostly just stores the fat and doesn't convert anything. but if it has almost NO fat, you need to first convert carbs to fat, which is inefficient.

Worked fine for Steve Jobs