Self Improvement General

What are you doing everyday to make you more interesting and attractive?

Attached: 671833BD-1567-495D-88BF-5833D15786DD.jpg (1242x1208, 1.02M)

Not worrying about what others think and living up to my own standards for living

I did my workout today.

Attached: reps5.webm (850x850, 2.79M)

Based

Attached: substantia-jones-photography-body-image-1425317526.jpg (1200x1044, 370.23K)

I’m having fun playing Minecraft bro

>attractive
Workout 6 days a week (PPL), 2-3 sets main movement, then up to 10 sets different movement that works same area, all to failure. Skincare routine for flawless skin. Also studying to take some courses online for cheap that I'll then use to transfer to uni and complete a bachelors.

Attached: 1-min-1-1920x830.jpg (1920x830, 41.66K)

I just microdose, take phenibut and lift and play video games
I really should get a job or a degree already

Attached: 1653482848027.png (1080x811, 1.18M)

I started cleaning my apartment. Seeing everything organized has been a massive boon to my mental state.
Been struggling with keeping up with working out, studying and hobbies but I'm still trying, bit by bit.

Right now the kitchen is cleaned and I can say without a doubt it's filled me with hope and optimism. Maybe I'll learn to finally cook.

Yes, I'm an autist and Patrick Bateman is unironically my guide on faking it till I make it.

the difference it makes having your place clean is insane

Most of us already know what we should do. Going to bed earlier, avoiding our phones, hitting the gym, talking to this cute girl, acquiring knowledge, learning how to defend ourselves and the people we love. It's not a secret, you already know what the right choice is in the majority of decisions in your daily life. What matters is that you have the courage and strength to make these right choices. You should start paying more attention, right now, and force yourself to pick the right option every single time.

Attached: WE REALLY ARE GOING TO MAKE IT.jpg (553x311, 176.58K)

>Attractive
When I was in middle school and high school, I had girls occasionally show interest in me, but I either acted like a sperg when they talked to me or pissed them off with my Any Forums rhetoric. I fucking regret discovering this site and Holocaust denial as a teen.

Attached: 1656678559159.jpg (1176x2048, 296.57K)

I leave for graduate school tonight, getting a work out in at my home gym before my flight. I got a new job waiting for me when I get back. I'm anxious and nervous, these next three months are going to shape the rest of my life. I'm going to try and make the best of it and live with no regrets.

best of luck to you all, we're all gonna make it

Any Forums doesn't seem to understand that short ugly people can become surgeons, scientists, CEOs, billionaires, celebrities, you name it it doesn't matter. An incel can walk off the podium after receiving the Nobel Peace Prize or climb down from the summit of Mt Everest. He will still be rejected by every woman he talks to. His achievements mean fuck all.

Desire comes from the things you can't earn through hard work, it's what you're born with which make you attractive, which generates the carnal desire required for women to want to sleep with you for you who you are not for the lifestyle you're offering

Acting on my hatred of women

Life isn't all about lifting and denying the holocaust

She actually has a really fucking bad face, but great hair

Built for BBC

Cooking is a lifelong skill. The sooner you take the plunge and try, the better.

Eh really fucking bad is an overstatement. Maybe not a huge one considering all the filters but still an overstatement. Main problem is she has a Brad Pitt nose which is unsuitable for a woman