Is bodega bro right? He claims you're missing on on gains if you don't squeeze and prolong the movement

Is bodega bro right? He claims you're missing on on gains if you don't squeeze and prolong the movement.

Attached: Bodega bro [xxyo9MRmAzw].webm (480x854, 1.89M)

I stand with bodega bro
perhaps I will also squeeze and prolong my movements with bodega bro

who the fuck even is this guy?
i keep seeing this autistic retard everywhere?

i don’t give a shit about him
dumb faggot who got fired for linking where worker on social media and made a ass out of himself

i stand with bodega bro.

Obviously doing lazy, fast reps to hit high rep counts isn't optimal. What are even debating here?

Somebody criticized New York city for not having supermarkets or grocery stores.

People found out where he worked and he was fired for being a white supremacist.

bruh he passed one 5 times but i can understand not being able to find shit in nyc i was born and raised in this shithole

i am only a bus ride away from him

New York is so amazing, where being able to get butter is a rare experience

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-05-07-47-03-635_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 789.3K)

The New York bodega tuck versus the grocery store Chad

Attached: InCollage_20220705_075305581.png (916x1831, 3.28M)

Checked the story. Nothing pointing at him being racist/white supremacist other than Perez Hilton saying so. Apparently grocery stores ate racist now.

Maybe he was trying to be funny by speaking in hyperbole. Obviously there are grocery stores in New York, but not that many for how many people there are.

it’s racist to not like bodegas

yes but you're a fool if you squeeze on certain exercises... I would never squeeze at the top of a leg press or squat, or really any quad-focused exercise. And the prolonging of the movement is most important on the eccentric of the movement

This
>what do you mean you wan actual food instead of prepackaged goyslop?
>DAS RASCIST!
At this point I hope the se people destroy themselves and burn there homes to the ground. It is the only way that they will learn.

Apparently junk food is a part of nigger culture now. If they want to eat themselves to death that’s fine but don’t complain when other people don’t want to.

their*

You don't do groceries at a bodega you retard, they're literally just convenience stores where you can get sandwiches and shit. NYC has tons of grocery stores, people in this thread are retarded just like you!
>key foods
>food bazaar
>trader joes
>whole foods
>fine fare
>gristedes
>chelsea market
>union market
>any number of high end or independent groceries

people who whine about bodegas and think there are no grocery stores in nyc are literally helpless trust fund babies who probably end up ordering their groceries on an app

nyc is a big place, some parts of it do not have grocery stores. 'food desert' isnt used to describe rural places where you have to drive 10+ miles for groceries, its used for 'ethnic' ghettos where all there is are bodegas

He was in the bronx

ishe natty??