Pizza guy - before/after

So this is me, just to spite the losers here I found the photos and posted them. Left is january right after covid.
then i started working out 5 days a week at home (i work from home) I only have like 21kg dumbbels (each) max. So i would just play with them and not even do any cardio.

My diet consisted on 80% home-made pizza. Thin crust, real meat, no snoy lecithin, no palm oil. the other times i would eat other stuff like chicken tendies. I still drank juice, soda, eat chocolate, no limits or restrictions, no fasting. no steroids.

Around april i even stopped all HFCS (we had it i europe called glucose-fructose syrup to fool us) and switched to only cold pressed juices or sugar juices.

I still drink whey concentrate, l-citrulline malate etc.
Say whatever you want. I lose a ton of fat while building muscle, with no restrictions whatsoever. I can literally eat 1 chocolate per day. Nowadays its 50/50 pizza or chicken roast with potatoes. Suck my dick you fucking losers. I got in shape better than you while you count calories and eat brocolli. you got mogged by me, the pizza guy

Attached: before-after.jpg (1006x587, 44.68K)

Good job pizza guy. You are still fat and disgusting but a lot less so, keep it up and this time next year you will be in decent shape.

The most important thing for a diet is that you can stick to it, making a meal plan of broccoli chicken and brown rice for perfect macros 5 days a week that you fucking hate your life and would rather be fat after 2 weeks is objectively shittier than homemade pizza which if you're in Italy and get good flour and cheese is a pretty balanced meal

Not trying to shit on you, but you're frauding with 2 different angles and a shaven belly/chest.
Why do they always do this? Attempting at angle frauding or just more confident?

And for the guy that asked me about the pizza, its just frozen folded dough, you spread it in 1 minute unfolded. Its a thin crust and with the amount of vegetables, meat and cheese you put in..it can barely be called pizza at this point. more of a wrap. One time i even made pizza with pulled turkey (was disgusting)

I usually go for prosciutto or fine neck fillet from a pig, the good stuff, no S'OY, no S'OY bean oil. I would add anchovies too. cucumbers, olives, mushrooms, all types of mashed tomatoes sauce, mozzarela. The other times we would roast a whole chicken with wine and potatoes. and i found chickens without hormones (or so they claim) and they are smaller but worth it. Im not a fucking normie to eat hormone chicken.

And...thats basically the troll part - I got in shape eating a home-made thin crust pizza...4 days a week. chocolate, soda, juice, no problemo. Just no more HFCS. That whole shite they have been telling you about eating brocolli and chicken breasts only and counting calories...is fucking shite.

you can do it...but you cant order pizza from the outside - because it would be a fat pizza with only a few pieces of S.OY ham "product" and palm oil cheese, and you will get bitch tits and stay fat.

>1 chocolate per day
dude thats amazing i can only manage half

here you go love, you are the judge.

Attached: Capture.jpg (407x506, 18.13K)

>its just frozen folded dough
make your own, its easy and it wont have any goyslop added. just yeast, flour, salt and water

the same as i buy, only that its premade and takes 5 seconds to unfold without making a mess of the table.

thats the part i forgot to mention - before i would order grubhub goy-slop and it would always be s.oy meat, palm oil cheese, garbage, like a fat pizza with very little fake meat on it. no wonder i got so fat.
Now when i started eating...actual food with nutrition, without s.oy, and i cut the HFCS completely....i didnt even have that big of chocolate cravings.

OH ONE MORE THING i found these cool smoothie bags at the market, papaya and mango (i supposed i can buy the fruits and cut and freeze them myself) and its pretty great. another meal adding more fiber into my system.

thats the idea...sustainable...you enjoy it...healthier than before.
a lot of kids come here and try to "chicken breast with no spices and brocolly or rice" and then just fail after 6 months, and now you see them posting angry.

No one would have believed me in january if i said im gonna eat only pizza and lose weight. But they never question "what type of meat" "how thin" "does it have s.oy?" "how much vegetables?"

and then they are left puzzled how can someone regularly eat pizza and chocolate and mogg them while they are crying eating brocolli and failing after 2 weeks.

and tonights beauty - even with fresh mozarella, two types of fillets, before baking.

Attached: unknown.png (785x587, 794.42K)

Your diet is terrible and a heart attack is coming your way. It brings me pleasure to know that when it comes and you're sweating, clutching your chest, struggling to breath, wondering if it will kill you, that you'll briefly think of this hellhole.

think about it for a minute (with your ameri-mutt brain)
I have access to real cheese, tomato sauce, thin crust, prosciutto, fillet meat, cucumbers, olives and anchovies + regular chicken and potatoes without hormones, with whey protein added, and even fruit smoothies, + added fiber, vitamins etc.

How exactly am i going to get a heart attack?
Explain with your retarded american mind? You are the one that took the covid jab. You have 5 days before you roll on the floor. You have S.oy bean oil in everything, HFCS and palm oil in everything you eat in america.
Your diet is better than mine? yea right.

Im gonna get a heart attack? From eating a shit ton of meat and vegetables? and some chocolate?

Attached: images.png (172x293, 8.97K)

barely noticeable difference
you're still fat

Sugar = inflammation
Meat = cholesterol

mix the two and you get a heart attack

just bareeeeeeeeeeeeeely noticable, right (:
you typed that as you cried in agony seething that you ate chicken and brocolli for 2 years to look like me.

and why did that happen?
Because you went to mcdonalds to eat a quarterpounder 2 times a week, thinking "its good macros" without realizing 20% of the meat is s.oy and you are eating cat food at this point, and even the patty is made with s.oy bean oil while the cheese is palm oil.

and thats why...i somehow to got in better shape than you. Because i actually read the ingredients americano.

fast food cant afford to serve you real meat and make profits.

well...when i was fooled into drinking corn syrup, called "glucose-fructose" syrup in europe, i was feeling it, trust me. I would feel bloated and tired and wonder what the fuck was up with this peach juice. Then i realized this american corn syrup is probably 6 times worse than sugar.

sugar might be bad if you overdo it...but trust me its "healthy" compared to HFCS.

if i have to listen to you, you would claim african tribes will all die because they eat fruits and meats all the time, right?

Penn Jillete and Kevin Smith were both fatter than you and lost weight quicker than you by eating just potatoes for a couple weeks.

I am amazed you're still this fat

Africans are riddled with heart disease

amazed are you?
Because the idea was...not to just eat potatoes or torture my self.
Anyone can do a brutal diet and then quit and gain the weight back.
But me...i live like this now. No restrictions...no calorie counting...no cheat days...i just...EAT BETTER. and i dont care about sugar or chocolate. The only thing i look for is low sugar content on cold pressed juice and to avoid HFCS, S.OY and palm oil. And im getting better each month...without ever feeling bad or wanting to "quit"

like they say in the walking dead "this is how we live now"
QUALITY food. fiber...organ meat. Your sugar cravings drop automatically and you even eat more than before...while burning fat and putting on muscle.

You go eat only vegetables like penn jillete and look like chemo.
When i started my goal wasnt even to lose fat..it was to get big and save money cooking at home. Losing fat was just a pleasant side-effect.

and REMEMBER -i dont even do cardio. Just lift weights.

You’re getting there. Another 6 months and you’ll probably be in good shape.

>-i dont even do cardio
for your heart please do

you don't look like in shape, at all
stats?

btw i suggest to chop your mozzarella in pieces before putting on the pizza

Why did all your hair fall out, that's kind of gross
also all that grain goysneed isn't good for you