Is this body achievable natty?

How many OHP to attain a body like this?

Attached: 6DA3540D-E611-4111-A171-8CB25E7DF90C.jpg (2048x2048, 363.72K)

>how much OHP
about tree fiddy

Bump

You have to be super Irish.

>#12 lightweight division
Is it over for him?

Attached: peepo-pepe-sad.png (959x1084, 274.23K)

He's past his prime now. When he broke hs leg, that indicated a loss of bone mass due to aging. It's time for the once-great Irishman to pass the torch.

RIP in peace

Achievable natty but no UFC fighter is natty. He gained all that muscle while injured too.

No bone density due to steroid abuse.

regardless of the reason, the leg break is 100% career ender. he will never be as good as he was.

No, it's just from being too old. You become old the moment you hit 30. Even one second past 30 is considered ancient. Everything takes a sharp decline from then on and all losses are irreversible. 30 is the time to either hang up the physical shit and kill yourself or go join the senior center.

i plan on killing myself when i am near 30

>sexy twink bottom bitch on the left
>roidmonkey on the right

What a waste

Wait with a loaded magnum pistol or shotgun with 00 buck at-hand just before the exact time you hit 30. When the clock strikes your 30th b-day, send a round through your brain and completely destroy it. Preferably through the roof of your mouth. Do this out in the wild where no one can interrupt you and so wild animals can dispose of your worthless remains.

That might be one of the few pictures where McGregor's ab's are actually visible.
Here he is at 145lbs and they're still barely visible.

Attached: mcgregor no abs.jpg (1959x1372, 206.81K)

But lots of fighters his age don't get that same issue? Muay Thai fighters go on for years. I am scared to death of bone-density loss, I have read countless journals and data on this subject and as said, your bones start to thin past 30. You can keep working out and keeping them dense and strong, especially for men, but it's still scary and our bones are already 20% less dense than our European Hunter gatherers.

Attached: hunter gatherer bones.jpg (3021x1729, 448.54K)

How come Alphadestiny never looked this slim/good despite being the same height as McGregor?

Attached: 1F181F1F-3A48-43E5-A658-29C449068E8B.jpg (1080x1111, 139.5K)

Conor's 5'4"?

i wanted to blow my brains out infront of the white house saying hillery did it

Bodyfat

he did when he was 16 or 18 and only did calisthenics

>gets head kicked by the titanium shin-bown

shitty structure

Nigger, he's like 170 lbs.

A worthy way to fuck off from Earth.

>steroids
>causing bone density issues

Holy shit, is Any Forums the dumbest board or what? CANor broke his leg because he was spamming kicks like a retard.