Is Tokyo girl a Any Forums approved series? Jesus christ.. this show is brutal

Is Tokyo girl a Any Forums approved series? Jesus christ.. this show is brutal.

Attached: 1656956902683.webm (850x460, 2.8M)

Ooof. Hit the feels OP bumping just for that. I might give it a gander now

GOD DAMNIT OP! Right in my fuckin feels. Time to get out of bed and do my fucking homework, i guess. Life's a bitch and can suck ass some times, but keep your head up and push on. WGFMI! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

women DO NOT understand this feel and i will not fall for this propaganda

Salsa.

True. Even if this was written by a woman, which it probably wasn't. She still wouldn't truly get it

She literally a used up roastie, who thinks she can bag a top 5% male and the matchmaker told her it was impossible in the first episode because she competing with fresh grads.

How many neck hangs to get rid of this feel?

Lol dumb bitch
>she’s literally me

how is this Any Forums related you nigger

Based

I don’t get it. Do women actually experience this?

this is bullshit because bugwomen dont want bug men, they want White Men.

Some do

Attached: the-myth-of-consensual-sex-consent-i-donti-consent-2-57046331.png (500x492, 121.78K)

Life in Europe is the opposite ...

why does she not look very japanese and actually looks like a western mixed jap girl

and the kid's half turk

Man-on-the-street shots in Japan are so depressing. Even plain-jane Japanese 5s are thin and can dress themselves. Where I am in America, most of the women are fat and dress like children in gym shorts and graphic t-shirts.

Im more of a kdrama person
I liked gangnam beauty the most

Is this show one of Abe the Fertilizer's attempts to propagandize women into marriage and procreation?

Attached: the fertilizer.jpg (1280x720, 157.32K)

Honestly, I think I am coming to terms with never having this in my life. A partner is ultimately just a set of constraints in your life. I never have to worry about a woman making me do something I don't want to or nagging me about chores. I can play my Xbox Series X whenever I want to, I mean heck I am lying in bed right now shitposting. If I had a wife or GF she would want to be "doing something" right now.