Things you do now you're fit

Any particular thing you started doing when you became Any Forums? When fat/average girls hit on me, I make sure to be friendly with them (treat them like a friend zoned guy basically), add them on social media, and innocuously post about super fit chicks, like Olympian tier girls, and how they're the only thing that turns me on. My brother knows about this and calls it psychological warfare on fat chicks

Attached: 1656941952312.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

fake but based if real

>psychological warfare on fat chicks

Attached: giga chad crown.png (1433x1573, 1.16M)

I hope to reach where you are someday user, for now I kneel

>Anytime I see another male in public I analyze bicep size,frame,jawline,chest,height and bodyfat percentage in order to calculate how hard I mog them
>laugh/smile anytime I see a comically fat person
>walk so fast you might as well define it as marching
>love when the rain falls when I'm going somewhere on foot so I can have a reason to run in public and show everyone in the surrounding area I'm faster,stronger and fitter than them

Attached: tyler-durden-making-soap-fight-club.jpg (2400x1600, 189.72K)

based

big if true

I have to wear a belt all the time because all my pants are too big and they'll fall off.

No I'm not buying new pants, suck it clothing merchants

I lightly engage my lats in public at all times to look 5% bigger.

Walk around bare chested on sunny days
Eat junk food at the beach, I’m 10-11% bf and literally every single time I make a fattie audibly or visibly seethe
Mog people at callisthenics parks by doing what they do but I don’t weigh 130lbs
Get laid

>literally every single time I make a fattie audibly or visibly seethe
Got any stories?

>Anytime I see another male in public I analyze bicep size,frame,jawline,chest,height and bodyfat percentage in order to calculate how hard I mog them
that sounds pretty unhealthy

It's called threat assessment, nigger. Mogging is just a fringe benefit

Attached: 1656639276543.jpg (474x468, 77.57K)

>Started consuming 99% Dark Chocolate
>Started losing hair (17)
>Started drinking green tea
>Stopped consuming white bread and pasta

Attached: image_2022-01-23_204316.png (1589x709, 293.77K)

>pasta
what's wrong with pasta?

only people with body dysmorphia would care this much. get your mental illness checked out pal

Fuck you

Italians have sex on it.

>Is voluntarily oblivious to world
>Gets whacked by spics in gang initiation

It's been nice knowing you user

Not really anything specific more than the usual
>you’re so lucky you can eat the same as me but look like that
Oh I forgot to say I also deliberately read nutritional tables on garbage food and then put it in my cart. A lot of dyel guys and fat people will see me so it and then buy it too thinking it’s okay to eat

If you’re American pasta is pretty bad. If you’re Italian you probably get decent pasta. Still not “good” but you’ll get by without issues.