Why are so many anons here offended by the fact that seed oils and refined sugar are bad for you...

Why are so many anons here offended by the fact that seed oils and refined sugar are bad for you? why do they want to cling onto these health destroyers?

Attached: youthinkthisisfunny.jpg (1600x900, 219.39K)

sneed oils

Unironically because Any Forums started using the term goyslop and now neurotic internet warriors think by supporting seed oils they’re fighting antisemitism and the far-right

I don't even feel like it's necessary to talk about all this garbage granularity, as if refined sugars and trans fats and sneed oils and soi crap are all separate problems. They're all just smaller aspects of the larger overall problem, which is eating unnatural processed goyfeed instead of real food.

Everything is so much simpler and more elegant when you just remind yourself "HEY FAGGOT, EAT REAL FOOD" and keep it at that.

OP here and yeah youre totally right. Its a whole foods vs processed foods issue. i dont even like calling anything not whole food

Are sneed oils only bad for you health or also your physique too? I don't care about my health, if sneed oils won't make me look worse than olive oils and butter, I think I can use it.

im not offended, youre just full of shit. post your nutrion degree to continue

If its bad for your health then long term its bad for your physique long

>X is bad for you
dose
maketh
the
poison

Why?
>I-It's just le bad... okay?
Give me a better excuse about how it affects your psysique other than other oils.

>thinking you need a degree to understand literally anything

yeah ill need to check with a mathematics harvard graduate on what 2+2 is.

Tell me, why do you believe these things to be not unhealthy?

But its better to not take any poison at all!

>Tell me, why do you believe these things to be not unhealthy?
There's literally almost nothing in nutrition as uncontroversial as the fact that seed oils are healthy. It's one of the most well-supported facts there is.

cool another christ killer giving the "LISTEN TO THE EXPERTS" speech

Uhh are you writing? Post english degree or shut the fuck up.

Actual retards, tourist or shills filtered, don’t sweat over it

>But its better to not take any poison at all!
user

you fucking retard

if dose maketh the poison

then if the dose maketh not poison

then it's not poison

and so you're not taking any poison at all

you

fucking

retard

don't bother replying i'm closing this tab.

Correct, which is why eating corn on the cob or sunflower seeds is fine, but processed industrial oils like corn oil and sunflower oil are not

inflammation and cancer will sap your energy and make your workouts less productive.

Kek, that's it? I don't fucking care about cancer.

retard doesnt understand that you can just not have bad things and goes to cry. Go take a tiny bit of heroin because low dose right

You clearly dont understand the dangers of oxidisation and free radicals and how they distrupt the gut microbiome do ya. do a little research and come back, seed oils being healthy is proported because theyre cheap and easy to make and the sugar industry needed something to blame so they blamed saturated fats.
Do the smallest fucking bit of research and youll see