Why would you want to have big quads? Women find them gross and repulsive

Why would you want to have big quads? Women find them gross and repulsive

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/now/see-photo-internet-thirsting-over-214650328.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care what women think

>t. never met a woman

In my whole life, I have NEVER EVER seen any woman saying that quads are gross... Quite the opposite.

Cope for people who skip leg day

fpbp

Wrong, women like a man with a good ass, but not big quads

You should always do the opposite of whatever women advise you to do.

Women like OVERALL MUSCULAR MEN.

Quads and ass are both signs of power.

Women will say big quads are gross but then look at your entire body and be like “hmm something seems off, ick!” Not realizing it’s his tiny quads throwing off his entire body.

Good.

So only train quads and nothing else

Yes with the exception of quads

What woman would do that?

All of them

that's CAP
I just remembered this article
>yahoo.com/now/see-photo-internet-thirsting-over-214650328.html
>See the Photo That Has the Internet Thirsting Over Milo Ventimiglia in Short Shorts

Attached: BOOMER REPENT SINNER PUNCH CATCH.gif (338x236, 3.34M)

I have huge calves and tiny quads and it looks retarded.

No it doesn't, it looks strong, like a Baki character

Literally schizo probably coping.

Literally never ever I have seen a woman saying that quads are gross

I have, my wife told me so

it looks pretty stupid.

I don't train my quads on purpose because I'm extremely prone to chafing due to having narrow ass hips.

Attached: IMG_20220703_203142.jpg (1944x2592, 1.19M)

Hmm my quads are bigger than that but also not as big as most big natural lifters. Seems there's a sweet spot in the middle

I'd like to increase them a little but not at the cost of having to powder my legs or use cream on the daily just to fucking walk.

You've never talked to a woman, they love my lower body development because I have a nice ass. I have huge legs.

i really dont care what my legs look like at all. good legs are for women

sure post body.

>caring what women think
I find them aesthetic and I enjoy squatting. Women can seethe all they want

I would suck these legs

Okay now you.

Attached: Screenshot_20220703-221020_Gallery.jpg (677x909, 314.37K)

this isn't the lower body development you were talking about.

I can snap a pic of my legs in a sec too

F.P.B.P.

Here found one from about a week ago now you.

Attached: Screenshot_20220622-201350_Gallery.jpg (720x1600, 604.83K)

>working out for women and not for internal satisfaction
Wanna know how I know you’ll never make it user?

I just wanted to know what your legs looked like, I wasn't implying anything with it, I can imagine people like your legs now that you've posted them.

Looks like you have a lady friend so who cares. Or is that your mom? Jk user just jokes

I swear some of you /fitizens never step outside. Imagine thinking every women is attracted to the same shit. I sincerely believe some of you are autistic with this kind of binary thinking. Grow the fuck up.

My big quads make me feel powerful and confident, which really makes day to day living better.

I feel you man. I act like that to shut down people who are gonna talk shit for no reason without posting not trying to be all aggressive and shit sorry.

grandmother, she tells me I have broiler chicken calves, still haven't figured out what that means, they are 17 inch cold.
these are my legs

This. Don’t give a fuck what she thinks, acquire muscle and she will respect it. She thinks quads are bad? Prove her wrong by picking up her whole lower half and putting her heels over your shoulders then pounding away. It’s a good quad/back/bicep focused position especially if you’re kneeling while on the bed with her vs standing while she is just on the edge of the bed.