Sunscreen

is sunscreen just another jewish scam or should we all be wearing it?

Attached: 1635508929755-3.jpg (1274x850, 180.68K)

Depends where you’re from
>t. Ausfag

bumo

Most sunscreen has chemicals that raises estrogen and has carcinogens. Get natural sunscreen or just build resistance to the sun

I can handle direct summer sun pretty well for some time, but I still use it sometimes.

I was playing tennis under a blasting sun all day yesterday and didn't use any. Just a very slight sunburn in the evening. South-Styrian farmer genes.

i stayed indoors for 7 years and when i decided to come out and be social my friends from highschool said I didn't age at all.

and yes sunscreen is very important. just simply buy a sunscreen spray that you spray into your hand and then rub onto your face and neck, and arms. it only takes around 5 minutes or less. and you'll look amazing 40 years later

>I was playing tennis under a blasting sun all day yesterday and didn't use any. Just a very slight sunburn in the evening. South-Styrian farmer genes.

there's a misconception about sun screen and sunburning. it's not about sunburn at all. it's about the daily micro-damage that the sun is causing to your skin, and also the cancer risk that is presented with weekly extreme sun exposure.

But it's also about sunburn. All sunscreen does is reflect a part of the light away from the skin for a while, no?

There's a difference between UVAs and UVBs. UVAs penetrate more deeply, causing actual long term damage/ageing to your skin, whereas UVBs just tan or burn the surface. Just because you're not getting burnt doesn't mean your skin isn't being damaged

>should we all be wearing it?
depends on if you are ypipo or blackpipo

what about asianpipo?

Something has to be fishy about it if the biggest corporate kikes and liberal consumers promote it this hard.

is there UVA specific sunscreen? i can handle the occasional UVB, i just don't want my skin to age from the UVA

>tfw just got some LA Roche SPF 50 today
>tfw will start applying retinol to reverse the damage I've done
>tfw eventual chemical peel
Radiance here I come

I barely leave the house and when I do its usually to the store and its like 20 minutes walk overall (10 mins each direction) so I wear a cap. I generally avoid sunscreens because of the smell and it drips to the eyes when you are sweating but the biggest reason is because it has weird chemicals that I just dont want on my skin, and I dont even need it because I barely walk outside and a cap does the job. and its smelly and annoying.

blackpipo get skin cancer too user

You shouldn't be getting sunburned but apart from that sunscreen is a scam. Wearing sunscreen inhibits vit d production and supplementing vit d doesn't do shit. Sunlight is genuinely good for you and blocking it with sunscreen prevents you from getting the benefits from it. Direct sunlight will make your skin age quicker though.

Understood. So a 'resistance' to the sun doesn't really exist, since you skin's surface won't project you from the whole spectrum of UV light?

Fuck the sun, yeah vit d is important and all and being outside can be real great, but if it's over 25°C and I'm going to be outside for more than an hour, I'm going to plaster my arms and face with the thickest, highest SPF, muddiest sunscreen, I can find. Seriously fuck this sun, fuck sunburn and fuck the people who think a tan is somehow aesthetically pleasing.
I skip the legs, though, they never get sunburned and it's way too much of a hassle to put sunscreen on the more hairy parts.

If your in Australia, high UV days in Summer will mess you up in the long run. My dad has skin cancers cut out all the time.

Be aware of what the UV ratings are, if its morning/afternoon you will be fine. But middle of the day will do damage. Wear long clothes/hats/glasses/sunscreen if you need to.

Never used it, I just burn and live with the pain

Attached: 1656928944612.jpg (962x773, 132.87K)

Just wrap yourself in tinfoil

yep, just 10 minutes in the summer arvo sun here is enough to fuck ya good. always judge by time of day/year

Black people should also wear sunscreen