The tweet that destroyed Any Forums

the tweet that destroyed Any Forums.

Attached: goofy.jpg (1280x720, 161.41K)

LMAO KEK NOW THAT'S FUNNY RIGHT THERE. COME ON OVER AND RAPE MY WIFE, TAKE MY DAUGHTER TOO HELL WHY NOT TAKE MY SON ALSO, YOU KNOW WHAT WHY NOT FUCK ME AS WELL YOU PARAGON OF HUMOR

Attached: make-yo-u-an-intro.jpg (680x837, 37.82K)

anyone who doesn’t know that lifting won’t get you laid was NGMI from the very get go

Slide thread
God hates niggers

having a nice body will get you laid tho. Abs, tricep/shoulder seperation and visible pecs, these will get you far

yeah if you’re already good at talking to women, if you’re unable to get laid as someone who’s unfit you shouldn’t expect to get laid even with a nice body. But if you’re already somewhat good at relationships and talking to women then yes being fit will definitely help
But imo it’s not worth the time or energy it takes to get in shape just to get some pussy, like there’s way easier ways to gets laid that don’t involve spending several hours in the gym every week for several months

>get fit
>get 40 matches on tinder on first day
>get 0 more due to algorithm
Take that nigger

Attached: 7BC1EE81-0D44-4AAA-B6EA-ED0CA73CC88A.jpg (732x1263, 102.64K)

You can lift, be goofy, and hit at the same time.

Attached: pepe-plane-nft.jpg (5226x3364, 1.12M)

I mean when I worked as a bartender (below average looking and only 5'10-5'11 for any lookismcels wondering) women would flock to me and want to lick my abs and shit when I was shirtless, though to be fair that only happened when we were all super drunk late at night. Even an autist like me could get laid like that if he wanted to
They don't line up begging for cock if you aren't fit (or famous)

Someone who only does it for the pussy could be motivated enough to follow through with it, it's not hard to go to the gym once you make it a habit. Hell I started working out for no fucking reason dude and I still work out to this day

This is what they tell themselves and I'm goofy as fuck too but even then getting fit changed my life completely. I had no problem before but now the floodgates have opened.

Yeah Tinder fucking sucks, you’re not supposed to match anyone but 10/10s otherwise you get algo fucked.

Why are we having this thread again

Attached: 1648864076885.png (434x351, 99.96K)

That's how the app is set up it used to be that way for me when I would start accounts but now that doesn't happen and I get a steady 3-4 matches per day usually if I use it.

>he uses dating apps
LOL ngmi

>he doesn’t have sex
Thanks for your input faggot OP. I lift have no personality and you are salty.

It's just another way to get pussy in the modern world that's all it is if you can get bitches that way why not, I've been catfished bad one time but other than that I don't see why you're acting like an old person about it you sound like my 55 year old father.

I just lift

>like there’s way easier ways to gets laid that don’t involve spending several hours in the gym every week for several months
Yeah like masturbating or using whores. Somehow I feel like that isn’t what people are looking for.

Latina women are literally perfect

>like masturbating or using whores
show me where in my post I said that, neither of those are even close to what I meant you sperg, what kind of sad fuck would consider either of those “getting laid” lmao
how about working on your social skills and try actually going out and talking to women? That’s substantially easier than following a strict diet and exercise routine for an extended period of time and it’ll probably lead you to getting laid more successfully than lifting will, just look at all the sad fucks on this board who got fit and still bitch about being a virgin

This guy doesn't even realize how hard he's coping. What person lifted to 400lb squat just to fuck some dumb broad
Also
>let me hit
Ohhh she let you, did she let you kiss her on the lips too while you had sex

The moral of the story is that squats are a gay lift, the goofy guy benches.