Try to show anons the downfalls of fast food and highly processed garbage designed for temporarily stimulating dopamine...

>Try to show anons the downfalls of fast food and highly processed garbage designed for temporarily stimulating dopamine receptors rather than actual nutritious value

>Some obese tranny puts my thread on autosage

Attached: DD55580B-D864-4EC3-B11D-B73E91B9CCB4.jpg (228x221, 13.73K)

this website would be significantly better with another moderation team, these faggots will deem any post they dont like as "troll posts" or "low quality" and ban you for it

Attached: 1627807258294.jpg (1170x1162, 58.76K)

I only buy meat, vegetables and milk when I do groceries. Fuck goyslop WAGMI

Attached: 1656405847654.jpg (640x615, 64.65K)

Yes, typing goyslop in the OP autosages the thread. Out of all the things the fat fucking mods do to improve this board is autosaging goyslop and banning /sig/. Mods and jannies are limp dicked faggots

I eat g0yslop (high fructose corn syrup, sneed oil) about once a month. Will I be okay?

checked
Posts like these are the definition of low quality though. What the fuck does this have to do with fitness. These threads, coombait threads, that one fat fuck who has been posting his disgusting body for years for attention, tranny threads, etc should all be pruned.

I am bad at cooking and too lazy to learn

>caring about what you put in your body enough to try to help other NPC's
That's where you fucked up. NPC's don't care.

Attached: dallemini_2022-7-3_12-43-25.png (960x1153, 1.56M)

lmao wrong image

Attached: 1656825504770.gif (384x384, 1.84M)

Checked, I agree but it’s pretty much impossible, the mods and jannies positions are all infested with mentally ill, incels, trannies, niggers and faggots, not even joking, they control everything from a discord server(maybe more than one) and you have to pretty much dox yourself to be a jannie, rotten to the very core, we need a purge

The problem is that only faggors ever want to be a moderator in the first place

woah bro
veggies are useless
get fruit and jicama instead

Is it as bad if I cook goislop myself? I love cooking and high fat, high carb food.

This is pretty much all I can eat due to work circumstances. Trying to go down from a 30 BMI. Are there any chain stores I can consistently eat that aren’t horrible or even could help lose weight on?

>what does saying shitty fast food is bad have to do with fitness
RETARD

don't think they still have dicks though

Nutrition and diet are part of fitness my nigga and so is heart health. Goyslop and seed oil threads are the least offensive threads of all

It really pisses me off that Any Forums has tranny fat fuck jannies.

Like go police Any Forums, faggots.

Attached: A38C0274-5F3A-43EC-867D-BD75460E7069.jpg (1024x770, 107.34K)

No man, I cook my own burgers at least once a week. The problem is not the food itself, it's the terrible quality of the ingredients caused by cost cutting. Nothing wrong with buns, lettuce, cheese, tomatos and patty with some crispy oven fries, on the contrary the home made version is healthy. The problem comes from corn syrup bread, frozen veggies, plastic cheese, mystery hormone meat and sneed oil fries.

didn't ask

>frozen veggies
>problem
wut