Sunscreen

You're using sunscreen to protect your looks right?

Attached: main-qimg-a034c70cd03f1e1d882b55f2442fb523-lq.jpg (602x602, 66.78K)

Nah I don't buy into this "avoiding the sun's rays" bullshit

Attached: meemm.png (600x433, 148.26K)

I don't go outside often enough to need sunscreen

I've never had a sunburn. What's it like?

She clearly got a sunburn where she used the oil lol.

Your skin feels like it's burning, because it's burnt.

The sun is your friend not your enemy. Want to avoid a sunburn? Don’t stand directly in sunlight for more than 30 minutes. You’ll just get a light tan that will make you more aesthetic (and less likely to burn)

This
The touch grass thing isn't a meme OP

you feel kind of stupid like a dumb pink lobster

This will not work if you are near the equator. Do this as a whitey in South America or any Caribbean island and you will fry.

Brazilian here, not really true. I know this blonde old guy who looks black from a distance, from working in the sun all day
If you tan slowly your body adapts and you stop getting burnt

You are correct but. Why would a white person find himself in predominantly nigger territory?

Basement dwelling NEET spitting out real wisdom

It doesn't really bother you until it touches anything, then it starts to feel like your skin is on fire. And I mean literally anything, wearing clothes will irritate the skin. Its kind of cool and relaxing when the sunburnt skin dies out and you have to peel it off though. Kind of feels like taking the plastic sheet off of a screen.

No, I'm outside often enough to be immune to sunburn.
If you don't go from basement neet to 8 hours at the beach instantly there's no need for sunscreen

how the hell do bald people not get sunburnt all the time, do they have to slather their head with SPF50 constantly?

This. I feel good in the sun.

>put this lotion on
>lay in the sun for an hour
how about just laying in the sun for 15 minutes without putting the lotion on? It’s hard to think of anything more boring than sun bathing.

sneed oils losing yet again against the superior cold pressed fruit oils

Bald scalp skin is essentially dead scar tissue.

There’s clearly a shadow in the second photo that isn’t there in the first photo what is this trying to prove?

Surely the oil will just cook you?

That’s when you do need it. Sunburn occurs because people spend all their time indoors all year and then go to Mexico for two weeks and lay outside all day.

That's the point

Still really brutal on your skin.

I use it at the start of the summer but once I have a base level I stop using it

there are different wavelengths of UV. it'll all make you tan, only some will make you burn. you shouldn't think of it as having anything to do with tanning.

fyi sunburn is caused because the energy in UV damages or outright destroys the DNA in your cells, causing irritation. that's also why it causes cancer