Get new puppy few days ago

>get new puppy few days ago
>cutest ball of joy ever, beyond cute, lovable, the whole nine yards
>still depressed

Time for meds? Or is this cuz I haven't gotten laid in 8 years and never had a gf? I've been depressed for a while and I kept thinking it's situational but now I'm starting to think it's a legit chemical depression. I get myself to the gym everyday and am active and go to concerts and love my job but I'm in mental pain the whole time which doesn't sound like depression but I am definetly in a lot of pain and used to operating in pain by now..

Is there difference between depression and just plain old human condition? Did I learn too much over my lifetime and can't unsee?

Or is it as simple as the fact I don't got vigina and my mind is going to keep making things uncomfortable and unenjoyable as a reaction to me not fulfilling my biological imperative?

If the puppy and fulfilling my goals can't help me what will?

Attached: ddb70317d8be11e33741779ef1185a9d.jpg (225x225, 13.67K)

Fuck a prostitute and find out

> If the puppy and fulfilling my goals can't help me what will?
Nothing that is the darkest blackpill.
Life, the older you get, will feel much more unfulfilled because you got disillusioned about your dreams and aspirations.

I hadn't had sex in 5 but then had sex with a trans woman and ended my dry spell.

What breed?

do you eat healthy and do cardio? My lifes still shit but I'm so much more upbeat, no depression despite my disposition because of health maxxing.

Fuck cardio but yes I'm on a whole foods bulk so it's not lack of nutrients..

Take your new puppy to the dog park, that will help you meet bitches and they will approach for the puppy. Get you and your little friend out.
Don't put all your hopes in some broad but companionship truly makes life better.

Stop being a goypig and you'll be one million percent happier
you're an urbanite and work for jews right? You work is largely meaningless?
Puppy is good, but a man's life is his vocation
you can't have a horrible slave like meaningless vocation and then start getting puppies to supplement happiness

Attached: b20.jpg (1485x1080, 830.09K)

Labrador-pitbull mix.

Why that breed?
Not all pitbull mixes are innate baby munchers but I hope you have a lot of prior experience raising dogs

How is your social life? Do you have IRL friends?

well do cardio

oh no...

I can't until it get its 4th shot at 16 weeks, it's only 9 weeks..

>pitbull

Attached: 1656722523862.jpg (1024x840, 69.08K)

No I love my job I'm an engineer, it makes up for being an incle 10 times over but my brain is still freaking out subconsciously as the years pile on..

OP here

I'm hoping she'll help me get human bitches but I can't take her our until her 3rd or 4th shot and she's only had 2

Attached: Screenshot_20220703-180936_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 1.05M)

Fell off with the rest of the ones I my state recently. Turning 28, graduated college and got my shit together.. took me 7 years to graduate and I barley had aquatences and couldn't even get a date lol, not a virgin though

Aside from the incel part my life is straight up blessed so I'm wondering if the incel is enough to cause this pain even if everything else is perfect

That's bullshit advice
I didn't take my dog out as a puppy and now they're unsocialized
It's like how overprotective parents end up making their children have asthma and allergies because they think a bit of earth is going to kill their kid

lol take it with you when you kys

That’s a pit mix? Lab genes strong.

Not having a gf is not the issue, but having no friendly contact with other people is. Instead of trying to get women, focus on making friends. I was in a similar situation and decided to do martial arts, it improved my life 100%. Going to the gym is nice, but it's not as social as doing sports.

I already been taking her to feeinds houses with vaccinated dogs..

This breed is super smart and bascially been bred as entertainment and to be sweethearts..

I didn't say it's a pit mix it was a different person, is this ur first day on Any Forums?

I'm trans btw..