OHP day

>OHP day

Attached: 1656874488391.jpg (493x335, 20.53K)

>he doesn't activate his glutes and brace his abdomen
you deserve consequences for your neglect.

>deadlift day

Attached: 1656874746488.jpg (726x1390, 312.25K)

Stop laying back retard

Yes. I was getting this same problem. My solution was to unironically do front squats every workout. For some reason front squats make my lower back feel better.

Ya i learned to squeeze but and not arch the lower back. Stay embarrassingly light and fix your form

Just do seated dumbbell presses on a bench.

Also, made it to a 185lb ohp. 225 seems so far away, but it's the goal.

How long did it take to get 185lbs and what was your OHP after being a beginner

ITT: spinelets who cant take a little axial loading

>dip day

Attached: 1638662369246.jpg (1600x900, 120.84K)

>beginner
ah shit I don't remember took years off, first workout back I struggled with 135 for a single, now 5 months later I'm at 185 which is my all time best

Low rep sets, and on the last rep I gold the weight over my head for a good bit and then lower it very slowly

Spinelet

t. 250lb presser

I used to have this issue. Trick is to depress scapulas back and down. Don't let your shoulders shrug up or roll forward, just like with bench... keep them back. Like bench, dips are about engaging your lats/back to stabilize your shoulders and not letting your shoulders move out of that stable position. half the work of dips will be exerting those back muscles

additionally, don't let your elbows flare. Keep them close to your body

I just hit those. Are you seated or standing?

You're supposed to post Yui when it's OHP day. You're slippin OP.

Attached: yui.jpg (1024x576, 45.98K)

tranime coal

>it's leg day

Attached: image.png (1280x1280, 1.38M)

>db presses instead
Doesn't fix the cause, now does it? Eventually he'll begin to fail a fucking rep and do the same thing seated.

tourist

>weak abdominal layer
for you

cope

Different guy but I hit 185 seated OHP like two weeks ago at 185 lbs bodyweight.

Started lifting like 5 years ago off and on, took a long break due to mental health. Started unironically like 65 pounds, benching like 95.

I've been training super seriously for the last year and a half.

OHP 80 > 185
Bench 140 > 250
Squat 150 > 300
Deadlift 185 > 375

A lot of that growth was from muscle memory from when I seriously lifted a few years ago though. Gaining strength for the first time takes longer

seethe

Wtf these are basically my numbers (except I do 235 on the bench and 325 on the squat), and I also started with 15 lbs on each side for the bench
Do you look good? I look like shit...

>stay embarrassingly light
Eat more get stronger