Weird question, but have you ever heard of a man being raped or harassed in a locker room or shower at a gym...

Weird question, but have you ever heard of a man being raped or harassed in a locker room or shower at a gym? How common is something like this? How would you avoid it? I'm weak and feminine, had some bad experiences. I don't have friends to go to the gym with.

Attached: 423.jpg (3264x2448, 1.85M)

i hate gyms like that

they're too "clean". no serious gains are made in such a gym

Yeah, never been to a gym, but I don't really like this one, either. Red is kinda hard on the eyes.

on the plus side, you are less likely to get raped in such a gym

Pathetic

kek, you're joking, but probably
a place like that would attract women more

Dude just get stronger what are you a child? Like fuck man I haven't been raped since I was 8 years old it's a nonissue.

In case you're not trolling, I am actually that weak and I weigh like 50 kilos, a 13 y o could beat me up
I can't buttonmash in games or run more than 30 meters at a time
>8 years
that's fucking rough if true bro

I'll go gym with you mate so you don't get raped.
But only if you're cute

Attached: 1558998472301.jpg (325x325, 10.41K)

I would split you in half like the little slut you are if I saw your tiny little ass in my locker room

>on Any Forums
>hasn’t been raped
What’s your problem, bro?

I was raped once in a planet fitness

I’ve been raped twice, now I don’t go to the gym without my 2 body guards and my squat plug, just in case.

I'm serious bros, gyms seem like a homo magnet and I heard you sometimes start having fag thoughts after lifting

fuck, bro

Who said I wasn't serious?
I'll aggro anyone that tries to make a move towards you, I'm just saying you better be cute.

I’m cute and rapable. Halp

Maybe if you lift you'll start having the fag thoughts too and then it won't be so bad

Be careful, user. The worst offenders are roidfags, they will probably befriend you at the weights, then get you into the shower and abuse you. Don't use the showers and hit the lunk alarm if you feel unsafe.

I'm comin for you sugarcakes, I'll make everything alright.

Attached: dia sweat.jpg (644x422, 69.28K)

I like to dangle my big cock in front of bois like you and get all close to them especially when they’re sitting down in the benches

>land of lustrous
>trans confirmed

Gym rapists should be fucking killed and their bodies burned as an example to others!!