Why did chivalry die out...

Why did chivalry die out? I’m seeing a bunch of strong guys not helping out a girl when she getting harassed at the bar way more often now.

Attached: 4820B373-B54D-42F3-9599-7528BF643FFD.jpg (1024x1019, 85.71K)

respect and protection isn't given freely and modern women have done nothing to earn it.

It's not chivalry being dead, it's 'leave people alone' 'mind your own business' mentality

not my problem, shouldnt have dressed like a whore

a women can handle herself these days and they dont need or want help from any man. they will literally say this if you do intervene.

helping others has not once been a positive for me; unless i feel like it or actually care about the person involved i won't bother getting myself involved.

More insane people on the streets with less hesitation to sucker punch or stab you. So why risk your life for somebody else?
That doesn't only happen to women dressing like whores

>why did chivalry die out?

Read Marx, unironically.

When women started calling it sexism

What happened in the video that this image is taken from?

fpbp
Sorry roastie, if I don’t have a chance with you, I’m not protecting you

>It's not chivalry being dead, it's 'leave people alone' 'mind your own business' mentality
the fact is if you jump into a fight on the street you are very likely to end up in court for assault or being sent to prison.

Also it doesnt matter how fit or big you are if some drughead comes up and stabs you with a switchblade.

They women hit him before that point and he pepper sprayed them

>chivalry

Attached: 25b.jpg (600x1594, 113.11K)

all women dress like whores

>degrade yourself by the way you dress
>wonder why people treat you like shit

desu he 100% deserved getting hit for harassing them and was a pussy to just pepper spray them and run afterwards
the black guy did the right thing by ignoring the shit show and just walking away though

>verbally being harassed
>commit assault because of it
Maybe if they had walked away they wouldn’t have been sprayed

I'm not risking getting shot for a woman that isn't mine

he was being very creepy in the wrong place at the wrong time
had they walked away he'd followed them like he usually does

Still, hitting someone that outweighs you isn’t a good idea

They misjudged the situation and assumed he was going to do the normal thing and not disgrace himself by attacking women. They kind of could've foreseen that he isn't that normal in the head though.

>deserves to get hit by a woman
What is he, her two year old son.. throwing his food off the high chair? Her hitting him doesn't do anything and if she's stupid enough to do it I don't want to be involved.

>they thought their actions didn’t have consequences
There, I said what you did in one sentence

It used to be in everyone's interest as a society to protect the virtue of women. The idea was you stepped in to protect women because you hoped other men would do that same for your mother/wife/fiance/sister when you weren't around.

The social contract has broken down. Because society has atomized and the average woman on the street has very little virtue to protect.

sarcasm aside we're heading right for the Chinese mentality of being numb to death, violence, gore ect. Especially if you're being filmed getting more involved opens you up to liability, prosecution, maybe getting shot. I don't know about you but I don't want my final movements to be a liveleak clip and the pussy today is not worth it.

Women shouldn't be in bars unattended

Women should be in bars

*behind