Are these a meme or do they actually do anything for you?

are these a meme or do they actually do anything for you?

Attached: 1656299298427.png (1200x1200, 347.59K)

They don't do SHIT nigger

strong grip

grip

Wrist roller is better

i use these ones

and yes. i kick up 1 notch every friday amd do 3x10 with holding 5, 10, 15 seconds at the end of a set

Attached: 7C77B955-F759-4F84-B355-7B247BCE4769.jpg (3024x3876, 2.2M)

i got a captain of crush one and ive gotten better with it (moved up one level but still dyel level) and i guess technically my grip is stronger but aesthetically its done nothing for me and it hasnt helped any of my lifts esp not deadlifts

>my grip is stronger
Realistically, what is this useful for?

Idk man i thought it would build my bitch forearms but apparently it doesnt translate over. Hopefully itll help me with deadlifts bc i always fail because of my grip

Gripping things

>Idk man i thought it would build my bitch forearms
see

They build crushing strength. This is different from grip strength. Crushing strength is mostly useful for crushing another man's hand in a handshake.

Lol what

Have both of these kinds, and they both snapped after a few months. Utter shite.

Do wrist rolls instead

Exactly what I said retard. Grip strength is holding onto something. Crushing strength is crushing something.

They worked for me. I started with one of those adjustable shits that went up to 60kg max and worked my way up to 110kg on my right hand, while being able to rep 90kg on both hands. Grip is much stronger, I can one arm deadhang for almost one minute with my right arm and forearm gains are very noticeable. I also don't have grip issues anymore with rdl, hanging leg raises or high volume pull-ups. It's probably the result of the combination of everything, but those grippers definitely helped

>This is different from grip strength
different how?

Lmfao they are both the same thing

Attached: 1655761929264.png (512x512, 207.82K)

Literally not the same thing. Look up the definition of "different" if you need to.

Dumbass.

This nigga

Attached: 1647338438947.jpg (480x318, 15.96K)

for me, it's metal fidget spinners.
i can't stop spinning these fuckers.

Attached: speen.png (750x1334, 1.12M)

you guys know how to make a diy wrist roller? I'm not buying that shit

Just buy one you cheap fuck they're not expensive

crushing involves more thumb flexion and finger flexion at the metacarpophalangeal joints, when you hold on to a bar it's further down your hand than when you're crushing something
there is still overlap, but if you are trying to crush the bar when you use mixed grip you're doing it wrong

retarded
they're effectively the same thing

Are you fucking with me? You got those arms from fidget spinning?