What are they feeding us

What are they feeding us

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 12.04.44 AM.png (1418x788, 2.25M)

Yeah, supermarket meat sucks.

fresh kill vs laid out on ice for hours

crazy

I give up. They cucked us from the start. Nothings what it should be. I'm almost down to clown if you know what I'm saying

Attached: 4fa40b57d8e0e0883eeff945503d94aecrying-cat-face-meme.jpg (573x525, 49.12K)

Faggot retard

Attached: dc7a1f084aef4e448dbdb22318fa8830.jpg (585x745, 108.68K)

Obviously the fresh cut is gonna look more fresh...

ugh what the fuck how much seed oil are these tranny kikes putting in my beef!!!!

Attached: 4d235-brown-beef.jpg (300x225, 18.64K)

Is Any Forums full of retarded boomers from facebook now?
This shit is like taking a picture of a lime and going, "LOOK WHAT THEY'RE DOING TO OUR LEMONS REEEE"

Jesus OPs post triggered you that much? Maybe the glowies have an easier time than I thought grooming shooters

Why are you people defending the shit they sell us?

>the shit they sell us?
more like the shit they sell to fat retarded minorities who get their food from walmart

It's farmed vs wild caught salmon. Wild caught is usually smaller but has a better color and may cost a tiny bit more. Read the labels next time.

What said. I hunt and all my meat retard. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

If only you knew what the baltic fish are like

Different types of salmon can have a different color depending on the species of salmon, it’s age, and where it’s caught. I’ve caught wild salmon that looks like the one on the left as well as the right
>t.goes to Alaska twice a summer to catch salmon for the year

can confirm, living in a fishing town in alaska and have seen this

real alaskans don't let their friends buy farmed salmon, of course

>calls other people retard when he's a moral imbecile who causes unnecessary suffering because it's fun and tasty

I know this is bait, but hunting is way more humane than supporting factory farming

salmon get their pink or red from the food they eat farmed salmon that eat feed are usually grey or white and it's known they feed them colouring to get the pink not sure about the nutritional difference tho

>putting the suffering of animals on the same level as your own
Not even savages that got massacred by blankets had this problem, they freely killed and ate what they needed

Attached: 1656480709644.jpg (904x735, 77.84K)

>says this
>still causes billions of microbes to die on a daily
Bro, you're literally genocidal

Most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

Confirming the confirmation. Alaskans unite!