Anti-mire

Women actually try not to look at yoy if they think you are atractive.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (789x282, 301.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NflDgFZYqA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So I'm either attractive or so ugly that it's difficult to look at me. How do I find out?

Why are girls in that 13-16 age range so alluring?

Like I hate the fact that I'm technically a pedophile for feeling that way. I've felt that way since I was 7. I got older. My tastes didn't change.

you're not a paedophile, you're an ephebophile.

Be me
Talk about broccoli
> user i-i... My boyfriend can't cook
Bitch I'm not trying to fuck you.
You asked what sounded good to eat and I responded.

>technically a pedophile
You are literally not, pedophile is prepubescent. Just think about it, why wouldn’t fertile, Biological females be attractive?

It's actually normal. What's bizarre are the toddler/baby fuckers

It it so severe you can’t be with a women your age or is it just a preference.

I can be with a woman my age, but I am nowhere near fully sexually satisfied. I think I could be fully satisfied by a woman older than that, but only if I had her as mine since that 13-16 age, content in the knowledge her most beauteous years forever belonged to me.

A brutal blackpill for me was to observe how some black guy at my gym was picking up a girl. He was shirtless but a DYEL, maybe about 5'7, listening to shitty rap on a bluetooth speaker and flat out told the girl she was THICC. It was weird to see how the disrespect actually got her giggling and their dance carried on.
I don't particularly care for these two specific ones because they were both hood type of people, but I think that even normal middle-class women probably respond well to this type of "negging" since all women are insecure about their weight.
It's a bit disappointing to realize this because I'm really not the type to try to bring people down. I either act indifferent towards a person, or I'm naturally kind to them. And honestly, I'm not really keen on forcing myself be that way just so I can get pussy, so I guess I'm out of this game

youtube.com/watch?v=NflDgFZYqA0

shes pretty cute, and she lifts. literally just saw this video after i read your post. the google is spying on my ass for sure, fucking penultimatecyberbrain in their server room becoming sentient

I think you are wrong, I mean you can go and try it yourself even as a white person, I guarantee if you do it in a more ghetto place you will get a lot of positive responses, but if you do it amongst middle class you will get insane and even some very harsh negative responses (where if you were black they would
more likely ignore you or get a guy to confront you).

Well I’d reccomend that you don’t fuck a 13-16 year old. You may like them physically but they’re actually closer mentally to a 8 year old to an adult. If you try talking with one I think you’ll get over it pretty fast because they are actual babies.

>You may like them physically but they’re actually closer mentally to a 8 year old to an adult
13 year old girls are the same mentally as 23 year old girls dawg

>closer mentally to a 8 year old to an adult
haha oh no

Not sure if Im coping but I generally agree, but there will be some girls who are more openly attracted to you which is a good indicator. However if you're a true actual Chad, people in general will go out of their way to look at you

I've exclusively dated women older than me my whole life and found myself immeasurably disappointed with how much more mature and learned I am than they are. My current girl is two years older than I, and I am the leader in all aspects. Her mother is 54 and she acts like a 16 year old.

I sincerely believe women stop mentally maturing around 15-16.

Where did you meet these girls? At retard camp? People grow mentally and physically at different rates. The age alone doesn't say much.

This is probably true if you are a gigachad. I once saw a woman so insanely attractive that I couldn't even look at her. Only one in my entire life though.

They say women mature faster. Anything that takes less time to develop is necessarily less complex.

What can I do when the qt cashier says something to me nervously and then looks down and smiles? I usually just keep looking into their eyes, give them a smile and say thanks or whatever bullshit. Can I pick these girls up?

1. Thicc is not negging nor an insult to their weight, absolutely lmao. It's literally saying they have a nice thick ass/thighs.
2. This type of behavior is only acceptable around hood rats

I really didn’t think this was a controversial opinion lol. In my experience, it’s not even close. This is a middle schooler at 13. At 16 there’s more leeway and there are some mature 16 yo who are roughly adults. I’d say 15 or younger though is more child than. Adult 99.9% of the time though.