Wtf I love Russia now

Wtf I love Russia now

Attached: Putin the work.jpg (517x625, 48.84K)

I only take advice from fit people.

What's the problem

Attached: Screenshot_20220630-231831~2.png (850x475, 191.96K)

okay, then don't go to gym.

>he said, while aggressively gripping the table so his hands and body wouldn't shake on camera

What's with leftists attacking Putin every time a picture of him gets posted? Do they think that will make Russia retreat? Do they think it will affect any Russian at all? Are they trying to help Ukraine?

>What's with leftists
i'm not a leftist. i just think politics are fucking gay and i'll fan the flames of your delusional way of thinking for my own amusement.

same as with everything else. It's virtue signaling.
They are saying look how good of a person I am, YES I support current thing!

Attached: 1628806015032.jpg (615x1167, 80.46K)

Attached: 048AB58C-1956-4668-BEF4-90C80763788D.jpg (1024x918, 163.31K)

>he said, while gently holding a copy of the communist manifesto and kissing a picture of marx.

If you haven't noticed the Russian military has become a lolcow

or, as gina from dumbbell nan kilo moteru put it
JUST DO YOUR VERY BEST!

>he said, while confirming his own bias with his imagination
fuck back off to Any Forums you fucking dork lmao

a pc girl said the n word about Russian to me and I was pretty surprised
is racism cool again?

>Get physically Any Forums
>Oppose the schemes of rootless cosmopolitans running Wall Street and Washington DC and pray for the complete destruction of the State of Israel
Clockwork. It's as certain a thing as the initiate's "I want to fuck a chubby chick" phase, except it never ends.

Attached: 1647975530276.png (750x950, 620.8K)

Years of living in an r-selected environment have left them with hair-trigger amygdalae and dopamine addictions. When they see something that "triggers" them they'll say or do anything to get the feel-good brain chemicals flowing again.

they military can absolutely crush Ukraine but western support of ukraine made it much harder and yes their military's competency was overestimated prior to the war.

but it looks like they're gonna annex south eastern ukraine. Was it worth it? IDK but ukraine is a puppet state and our western politicians should be hung for crimes against humanity

Leftists worship Putin. Just go to bunkerchan and see for yourself.

Fuck off Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov

Attached: 1648953443012.jpg (785x503, 55.44K)

>n-no u
kek

>they care about X thing
no they don't. Racism is fine if it's agians the enemies of the party.
Bigotry is fine if it's agianst the enemy of the party.
Etc etc etc.
All the things they virtue signal to be against, they can and will fully utilize against anybody who disagrees with them and is not in their group.
That is why I tell you they don't give a single shit about any of the thinghs mentioned, it's just a tool for them to use, something to beat over the head of the enemies. Not to uphold as some kind of ideal that applies equally to all.
You are dealing with people who have no convictions other than the conviction to win. So anything goes. They will abuse anybody while preeching to be in defense of the abused and they wont blink or feel bad about it.

I've heard people use the word for Africans, Arabs, Indigenous, and now Slavs

People are just sick in the head

Don't give them your mind

cope more, dork. you'll never change the world.

Racism is used as a tool to justify the imperialist wars of the economic elite, it dehumanizes the enemy and teaches you to hate

They do not want us to unite because then we would actually pose a threat to authority

This is why reddit hates China

>another n-no u
Let me guess, if you have the last reply it means you're right, right? Kek, leftists are really funny when they get desperate. What's next, call for jannies?

If it's not racism it's something else. And no shit they don't want people to unite, or be educated and informed about variety of things.
What benefit does it bring them if their slaves are capable of fighting back if even mentally.

Attached: ARISTOTLE_ONASSIS_10 RULES FOR SUCCESS.png (548x618, 461.51K)

Why do people react to feet posting or furry posting or maga spam? Because people like to talk, people like to shit on hilarious things like this ape.

Attached: 1652038566889.webm (512x640, 582.97K)

here i'll let you have the last word since you need it so much. you earned it, champ

go have fun larping with some tiki torches or whatever the fuck gets you through the day lmao

Attached: d9305d0a05a19b04070457d616512ebc.png (643x643, 606.97K)