pastebin.com/hwpZANaT

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x500, 44.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evch_KXJjQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bench press is king

me on the right

>you should be doing a beginner program
You think so? Problem is I got to the point on OHP, B, and DL where I couldn't increase lifts every week which is where I thought you needed to switch to an intermediate program. (Sq was still going up because I'm working my way back up from an injury.)

You couldn’t increase every week because you’re 172lbs

Instead of 3x5 do 1x5 top set and 2 backoff sets at 90-95% of that top set. This should give you some extra progress that will allow your squats to catch up.
For deads do one tio set of 1-3reps and a backoff set at 85-90% for as many reps as possible, which shoukd yield about 3-5 reps.
Once you stall on squats, switch programs.

That basically makes him a situational intermediate

Are you inside the building?

Attached: pepe-wojak-roof-shooting.jpg (1024x512, 83.29K)

>I get that and that's why I'm trying to find a routine that both fits me and tells me what to do
pay for a coach

FAT FUCK GENERAL. POWERSHITTERS RUINED THIS BOARD

Attached: 04F5B593-03F0-4C89-B224-BBC5915CE1C4.jpg (450x720, 41.06K)

>zero posterior development
>wears athletic clothing
Delusional

Are you gay or something?

It makes him a beginner. Diet is as much a part of training as lifting.

I wanna add to this that you can also go from doing a heavy squat/x/light squat/x/heavy to heavy/x/x/light/x/heavy/x/x/x, basically just adding an additional day of rest after heavy heavy squat day. Also doing below the knee rack pulls instead of deadlift when deadlift stalls keeps your back and hip extensors getting stronger while also making recovery easier, and allows linear progress for longer

*shits on your face*

This is a weird statement without knowing the body composition of the dude and if the guy is actively aiming towards a calorie balance or not.
It does sound a bit low though for the height unless the guy is very low bf %.
>inb4 rippetoe memes that people doing novice programs are EASILY recomping on 3500+ kcal

farmers walks are probably too fatiguing to program just as cardio right

>You couldn’t increase every week because you’re 172lbs
I get that. Through the summer I'm trying to keep a semblance of an aesthetic body by only gaining 1 lb / month but come fall I'm down to start bulking harder through winter.
Those are good ideas. I did already go to 3x3 like I think stronglifts suggests to keep OHP progressing but I'll try these to buy some time until I start stalling on squats. Then probably switch to a 3 day TM

Messed up that last quote. I've been slow bulking since last fall. Started at 160 lbs so I've gained 12 lbs or so and can still see abs if I flex so maybe 18% bf? Idk. Like I said above I'm trying to stay leanish through summer and am willing to bulk harder this fall / winter

>by only gaining 1 lb / month
1lb/month "bulk" is essentially calorie balance with some incidental calorie surpluses here and there, it is too small of a number to reliably target (daily average of like 120-150 surplus) and considering that energy expenditure varies from day to day then well..
If you feel that you're building muscle at a reliable pace then you are at least in the process of recomposition otherwise you might want to adjust macros a bit to make sure that you aren't losing out.

1 lb every 4 weeks is too low, aim for 1 every 2 weeks

It's time for a dirty bulk. Open wide, gayboi

Dave is live RIGHT NOW with Swede Burns

youtube.com/watch?v=evch_KXJjQQ

Attached: 1647625862_509325_orig.jpg (700x350, 18.18K)

Shut up anobby

have they adressed the rumors