I will usually have 2-3 drinks before I lift, and I feel like it helps me...

I will usually have 2-3 drinks before I lift, and I feel like it helps me. I also take pre workout that has a decent amount of caffeine. Anyone else alcoholmaxxing? I’m doing overhead press tonight.

Attached: 7492BBB8-3262-4D70-A7E4-5CD6DB64ABCF.jpg (414x426, 34.5K)

Boobies. Curvy plump dames with pyramid bazongas and red lipstick. Smoking hot babes and big thighs that make my meat rocket go boom. I wanna make babies with this bombshell cutie

Yes. I am fighting back against the jewish kikeposting with classic white booba. Now answer my question nigger.

Attached: B7106350-2D5C-4855-BDD7-D4A10391EAFA.jpg (320x180, 15.45K)

I am currently alcoholmaxxing to sleep.
Never before gym though.

I can't workout after a few drinks, just don't have the energy. I drink to sleep, nothing more

hmmmm… alcohol seems to motivate me a little. I make sure to take pre workout with caffeine though

Attached: 9AC81FA7-3B5F-4AFC-9D70-904F5E32F119.png (780x616, 548.11K)

2-4 drinks is really the optimum balance of enjoyment and side effects

>first black and white cropped
>Then more revealed black and white
>Now in colour
What's your end game?

S E X O
E
X
O

To fight back against the jews and their lies. Also to celebrate the beauty of big white booba.

Its just a cope to get drunk

Alcohol is sanctioned poison.

Go ahead, use a catabolic as pre workout, asshole

Attached: images (16).jpg (281x380, 17.04K)

Not for me. Alcohol was the root cause of my obesity. Fueled appetite, depression, indulgent behavior, and fatigue/laziness/oversleeping. Really fucked up my metabolism, too. It took me a year of low-carb to lose the weight and for my metabolism to become normal again. I still keep an eye on what I eat but for the longest time my weight wouldn’t budge an ounce unless I was on a severe deficit. I probably reversed T2 diabetes and insulin resistance but I don’t go to the doctor because fuck doctors.

Look, I don’t give a fuck about your question. Now, who is this? My dick needs to know

My best workouts are after microdosing LSD. I couldn't imagine trying to workout while tipsy. I guess dancing in a club counts but it's not like I can drop a weight and injure myself or others in a club.

I usually drink a 25oz bud light Chelada before the gym while I drive home from work.

fag

Elaine Reynolds

Put the shots in your water bottle at the gym and sip throughout

Alcohol suppresses MPS.
Alcohol reduces your performance in your workouts.
Alcohol is neurotoxic, it's literally poison.
Alcohol is not Any Forums.

Unless you're partying, then sacrifices have to be made.

This actually sounds kinda fun. I work out at home though.

Quit being a nigger and have a couple beers.

Attached: 1E84B1C0-E33C-4178-9BFD-872CFEED84DA.jpg (938x1024, 130.3K)

bump

Attached: EC69018D-D687-4B09-9517-4AA8765AEC71.jpg (512x528, 45.55K)

Weed before workouts used to give me a slightly better pump.