Kicking a door down

How strong do you have to be to kick a door down?

Attached: 5-Easy-Steps-to-Kick-Down-a-Door-2.png (1000x600, 179.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stronger than the door

+

I just tried to kick my door down to check but I couldn't do it. Do all firefighters really roid for this? Pathetic

Got bench at least 405

^

Lmfao

The latch is held in place by two small screws and a thin bit of timber, its not hard unless you a lanky cunt. Hollow core doors you can put your fist through easy enough.

Source: experience

A standard grade 3 or grade 2 deadbolt made for residential use is designed to withstand a 150 lb strike. So, you would need your kick to produce 150+ lbs of force directly onto the deadbolt. Let's round up to 200 lbs, since you'll only kick near the deadbolt. That's from one leg, so I'd say at least a 400 lb squat.

depends on the door, mate.

Depends on the door.

kick near the door knob a few times

>be me, about seven years ago, about to leave the office
>mother-in-law calls, her idiot tenants locked themselves out of the rental
>user you drive by it on my way home from work, can you meet them and see if you can help get them in or call a locksmith who won't break something?
>drive to the rental, tenants are two ditzy mid-20s women, 7/10 (ginger) teacher and 6/10 nurse, standing outside in the cold, after dusk
>"the door just locked itself somehow"
>yeah whatever
>I'm wearing a blazer, slacks, dress shoes
>stand on the landing and try the credit card trick and other meme lifehack shit for a few minutes while they stand below and talk about inane shit
>mother-in-law shows up anyway, she talks to them below, none of them are facing me, can't see me in the dark anyway, paying zero attention
>fuck this, it's cold and I'm hungry and I just got out of a long day at the office
>take a step back
>aim just inside the doorknob
>lean into it
>POW-KA-CREEEEEAK
>silence
>"user did you just kick the door in?"
>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stand by
>pull out my phone, use it as a flashlight
>door and lock are not damaged, the ancient 50s-era faceplate bent back and popped the trim off neatly
>push the trim and tacks back in, bend the faceplate back
>walk down to bottom of landing, tip metaphorical fedora
>m'ladies
>"wow user you're really strong! do you work out and stuff?"
>their effusive praise dies down as they realize I just did what some black rapist could have done at 2:00 AM
>well.... I'm going home to eat dinner now
>mother-in-law never fixed the lock because they were just going to lock themselves out again anyway
>ginger showed me her tits later on when I went to replace a screw fuse (that's a greentext for another day)

/thread

Wood door: Stronger than the door
Composite door: Enjoy breaking your foot

i cant even raise my legs that high

checked and for nice tits

need the next greentext plz

>(that's a greentext for another day)
you can't do that user

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG,
WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!
YOU'RE WRONG!
YOU'RE WRONG!
YOU'RE WRONG!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY

THE PARTS OF THE DOOR THAT BREAKS, IS NOT PART OF THE DOOR. It's the jamb. You have to be stronger than the door JAMB. Fucking retard fit-faggotS are ao low IQ

Jesus christ that wa d such a tey-hard story. Capped from beginning to end

Such a try-hard story* had to fix that because you low IQ fitfags can't reason well enough.