Just got permabanned from work and this is my last day

just got permabanned from work and this is my last day
digits decide what do

Attached: 1656249213213.webm (576x1024, 2.62M)

Kill.

Attached: ESJBZv5XYAYcK0_.jpg (209x197, 12.51K)

Upper deck a toilet.

what in the fuck is that? are you shitting next to a cartoon dinosaur that came to life?

Grab then pull

Based

Could it be?

Attached: tjusn2o7xdn81.png (512x512, 121.62K)

write emails from a throwaway account and say racial slurs

Hit the fire alarm.
i bet he won't

Kek I was gonna say this. OP better deliver

>permabanned
Weird way to say fired. What happened user? Compliment your coworker's glutes too many times?

My guess is diabetic that lost their toes. There is also a chance he was a rough neck on an oil rig and dropped a pipe on his foot and lost them that way. Seeing as how they are shitting in public with their underwear all the way off on the floor, ham beast seems more likely.

diabeetus or accident ?

burn it to the ground

did you harass your female colleagues? going by all the threads here of guys harassing women at the gym I can only imagine they do it at work too

BASED AND CHECKED

op here wtf does that even mean

Play strip poker in the bathroom

those retards put me in the morning shifts and i specifically told them im not a morning person so i just slacked thru every single morning shift barely doing any work at all
they wouldnt listen so i dont care not my problem let them deal with worker shortage now

poop into the upper tank of the toilet that the water flows out of when flushed.
while this is a good suggestion, I think it is pretty uncommon for toilets in offices/commercial areas to have this upper tank
therefore you might have to poop in a sink

>go to the bathroom
>remove the lid off of a toilet
>shit on the water tank
>place the lid back on

lol imagine killing yourself because you got fired

Attached: Patrick_Star.svg.png (1200x1200, 131.56K)