Do you ever actually get desensitized to rejection...

Do you ever actually get desensitized to rejection? I did 43 approaches in my most recent stint and I'm not desensitized yet. Did 4 approaches yesterday. All rejected me. I went home afterwards angry as fuck.

Attached: pickup.jpg (1200x932, 267.46K)

For every dumb slut who won't there's 20 even dumber ones who will.

Bullshit, I got only one lay from these 43 approaches, an ugly woman.

You're already done with that mindset. Forget about things like the "reality" of your situation and prop your ego up when you talk to other people.

How/where are you approaching them?
What are you saying?

Height/weight?
Describe your physique
What are your lifts like? What’s your cardio routine?

If you think 20 out of 21 women will fuck you you never tried cold approach and hence your opinion is totally uninteresting.

I've fucked more women within a few hours of meeting them than a lot of guys on here have fucked period.

I only get upset when women try to "reject" me when I was just doing small-talk and never even had the intention to pull them. I just don't like how far up their own ass they are to think I'm hitting on them when I am not even showing interest.

Varies. One of the girls I approached yesterday I saw in the street, then I stalked her for maybe 10-20 minutes before approaching. Maybe she saw it and was turned off by that and I would have gotten a more positive response if I had approached her sooner, I don't know. I said:
>Excuse me, do you think it's going to rain?
>Are you from eastern Europe?
>So you're just walking around, looking?
Something like that. Fuck that cunt.
Another bitch yesterday walked up close to me on the subway platform. I turned towards her and said:
>hi hi
>everything good with you?
She totally ignored me. Fuck that cunt.
Another bitch yesterday was in a coffee shop. Actually I think it was the same girl I approached in that same coffee shop a week ago. She was a bitch then and yesterday. Apparently she goes there every day and sits there alone. Why? Probably because she wants to be hit on by men. Just not by me apparently. Fuck that cunt.
Another bitch yesterday was sitting by the water. I opened by asking something about whether it was going to start raining. She was bitchy and reluctant to talk to me. Fuck that cunt.

Women don’t go for men who stalk them and are so quick to call them cunts/bitches

Get off Any Forums and Any Forums to deprogrammed yourself

>Excuse me, do you think it's going to rain?
What kind of results are you expecting with indirect openers user. That's no different than asking where the closest Starbucks is. It's ineffective.

>Women don’t go for men who stalk them
Yeah that's what I said dumbass. Learn to read roastie retard. And fuck off this thread, this is a thread for men only. I said stalking is probably an issue that's going to be solved once I get more desensitized because it's caused by approach anxiety. I've noticed some women seem to be turned off by stalking while others seem to not care. I recently approached another woman after stalking and she had a positive response. A long time ago one girl even smiled at me when we passed each other after I had been stalking her.

Nah they know you're hitting on them most of the time. Especially when I asked if she was from Eastern Europe right after. Sure some of them don't understand you're hitting on them, but most do. I've tried saying "I think you're cute" etc and have been rejected then too.

Chad bro here.

Dude what the fuck are you doing. Go direct with these bitches.
Be fit, be handsome, walk up to them and say hey sorry to bother you but I think you're cute and wondered if I could follow you on insta.
Get the insta, if she follows back she's interested if not next.
Make sure your Insta has high level pics of you.
Ask her to go out for drinks.

Its really that fucking easy.

Godisman.blog

Have you tried introducing yourself before using these lines?

Also:
Tell us what you’re working with?

How long are you stalking these poor women for?

>instagram
fuck off

>Have you tried introducing yourself before using these lines?
No, why would I? Her asking your name is a huge indicator of interest. If you tell her your name she can't show interest by asking your name.

Do you have any social media? It’s a huge red flag to women when you don’t.

fuck off white knight/roastie

1. Because that’s how normal human interaction works, the weird pickup artist stuff barely worked twenty years ago when it first appeared and probably works even less now (I wasn’t even aware it was still really a thing). A better indicator of interest would be her saying yes to:
“Hi I’m user, I don’t usually do this but I’ve got nothing to do for the next hour, would you like to get a coffee”

2. Your multiple omissions of sharing your physique is very telling, if you’re not prepared to do so then why post this in Any Forums?

I have instagram with just one picture on it, and I only follow 20 or so Asian girls, mostly from Thailand, whose instagram I got from tinder. Only normies use instagram for other purposes. All of those women ghosted me, and many didn't follow back. I only kept the instagram because I was talking to one girl from Malaysia who said she was going to move to my country in Europe to study. But she replied less and less and hasn't replied at all in a long time so I'll probably delete my account.

> Stalking
> Won’t introduce self
> Treats women like a rubic cube to be solved
> Calls them bitches and cunts if he fails to get them to do what he wants
> Won’t describe body
God damn you’re such a catch, I bet it radiates off you

If you want normie girls (aka the girls you’re approaching) you need the play the normie game.

Seriously add some more photos to Instagram, update once a week or so, try to get photos of you doing something social with friends.

I don't have any friends. But I was thinking of taking photos when I'm on dates. I fucked one of these 43 women but I forgot to take photos of us together.