Can I get a bodyfat % estimate?

>5"7 // 170cm
>81kg/178lbs

Asking because my electric impedance scale says 32% bodyfat. Diff lightings and rooms to account for visual variance.

Attached: bodyfat%qmark.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

30%

pics are all either light flex or no flex at all if it matters

ouch, so you're telling me I'd be only 65kg at 10%? this is fucking sad.

if you are reading this comment it means you are gay since you clicked on this thread

WHO GIVES A SHIT EAT LESS AND START LIFTING YOU FAT CUNT

I did 1/2/3/4 on my first week of lifting. Go shit up someones elses thread, and yes I care because weighing less than 70kg is bitch-tier.

RMs* to be fair
except for OHP, that one' reppable

>fat manlet thinks 1/2/3/4 RMs is inpressive
next you're gonna tell me your breakfast is oats and milk, look man, your lifts are mediocre and getting fat to try and up them is unironically cringe af.
own your height, get a decent looking physiqq and keep lifting, knowing your lmaobf% is not gonna help in the slightest, you look like shit

>lifts are mediocre
yeah no shit it's laterally day 10 or so tops, I never lifted before, only bodyweight stuff
>oats and milk
I wish, atm Im just fasting till 6 am then I try to get calories and macros in below maintenance.
>getting fat to up them
Nono my goal is literally to lose the weight and keep the little amount of flesh I have on my bones.
But I'd still would like to know how much muscle mass I'd have at 10%
>you look like shit
and sadly still better than most men, atleast I suppose so because I'm broke af and still bang cute girls

6pm*

20% - 25%

30%

First of all weird fat distribution
This makes it harder to guess but prob between 20% and 25%
I put my money on 23%bf

T values are normal/ slightly high, I agree though, what is this weird shit. Of a fat distribution it's literally just love handles and lower backfat.

you are 25%-30% BF
you would be about 160lb/73kg at 10-15%

just look at how much is on the love handles and your legs seem to be carrying a decent amount. Obviously you are an easy gainer and many skellys are seethe. Just prioritize protons to 40% of your (TDEE - 300cal) and keep lifting and in 6 months you will be hella ripped.

Those cheap body composition scales don't actually measure anything. They just calculate the bf% based on averages and your typed in age and height.
That means you will always get 32% at 170cm/81kg, no matter if you're pear-shaped blobman or completely shredded roid monster.

thx bro this is a really motivating post. May the gains gods bless you on your journey aswell.
And yes I gain way too easily.

Who the fuck cares about your weight if you look like shit
If you really care this much just recomp at 75kg or some shit

probably gonna end up doing this yup
Im not in this too much for the looks but rather to rach my maximum strength and endurance sweetspot. Basically to be fighter-tier but without the stupid weightclasses bcs they dont exist in real life.
Looks are good if they come at lower bf% I'm not suuuper comfy with these lovehandles but I have luck with women so my main goal really isnt about looks for now (which doesnt mean that I can or want to get fatter from here)

ywnbaw

I fucking hope so, the love handles are pretty feminine though ngl :'(

Probably about 18-20%. It looks like all of your fat storage is in your belly though lol.

Don't ask here, the last bodyfat estimation thread proved the idiots of this board have no clue.

funny to read this first and then literally this proof: No my user friend, my fat storage is 100% on my lower back and glutes/hamstrings.
My belly is coated with a moderately thin layer of fat compared to the bulk I have on my hips.

the fat distribution looks weird but it's actually the healthiest, pear shaped body fat distribution has the lowest amount of ectopic fats/intraperitoneal/visceral fat

>Hey guys what's my bodyfat %?
>Oh you're wrong I'll tell you what it is
If that shit on your stomach is not fat, I don't know what the fuck it is. You can literally see very slight striations of your lower back in the pictures.
What is this post but a desperate cry for attention?