Love can only exist before 22

>love can only exist before 22
>anything past 22 is transactional

Lifts to cope with this forbidden knowledge?

Attached: E33992D5-4E73-45B7-90E1-72B1A169133B.jpg (1170x1203, 574.2K)

> Lifts to cope with being retarded?
FTFY

lol I read this article and laughed so fucking hard, eat shit roastie

i think "love" is just a Christian meme that has been peddled so hard for 20 centuries that Christians actually started to believe it.
it's no wonder women easily dump guys who thought "it was forever". they have little to no feeling of loss or loyalty to anyone. even married women often start flirting left and right. as soon as they see higher value partner, "love" suddenly vanishes.
and half of "love" is just hormones excreted during orgasm that make you feel closer to your partner.

>Be a stupid roastie
>Get money off your shameful actions
>Probably still get money off your former husband as well

>Never read the Greeks
Ngmi

My dad left my mom when I was 17 to start a family with an 18 year old girl, he was 39. He died back in 2018 and didn't even reach out to me or my sister for over 4 years.

Love is a lie delusional people love to believe. It's all impermanent. It becomes something common and love dissapears just as it came. Stop deluding yourselves.

>to start a family with an 18 year old girl, he was 39
Absolutely based.

Sounds bretty based to me.

Aboslutely would impregnate 18 year olds but would never lose touch to my children thats non forgivable

It was a completely shithead thing to do. He didn't leave either of us anything in his will because he gave my mom the house in the divorce and figured she would take care of us. Plus they had 5 kids so he had to support them with his estate. Dude legit packed up and fucked off tho and it makes me question if relationships are even worth it.

Sound like your mom picked a shitty man many such cases

The most fucking bizarre thing about it is that he was a terrific dad my whole life. You don't realize it when you experience it but he was a role model of what a man should be. He taught us everything and had hobbies and have us an amazing childhood and then for no reason at all went rogue.

sorry on mobile, have = gave

I'm sorry but half of what they wrote would sound extremely gay and wanky today. Go ahead and try to prove otherwise.
Also, I don't recall Greeks have such a gay soi view of love as Christians do regardless. Maybe because it was still acceptable to be a real man and hate women at that time

Thats what men can and should do. Theres no downside exept some burnt kids that'll end up on Any Forums

>midlife crisis approaching 40
>seductive 18yo girl
recapture youth and new chapter
ego and hormones

You unironically should have killed him

Older men don't just willy nilly end up with 18 year olds. Either he was primo stock and she fell into his lap due to some daddy issues, he did what trannies do to students starting with G and rhyming with Booming, He had a yacht and could facilitate all her instagram fantasies.
All in all, your father is the man I'd want to be at 39. Wish me well.

>nigger behavior
>based
explain

Your dad was a nigger lol

Follow in his footsteps

from Any Forums guys fantasy point of view, ur dad landing 18yo prime pussy and siring 5 kids from his loins is based af