Blaha General

Blaha has been lifting weights for 20 years

Why did it never save him? Everyone on Any Forums claims lifting completely changed their life, turned them from loser to winner, made their life so much better, etc.

So why did it never work out for Blaha? Is strength-obsession/Powerlifting to blame? If Blaha just stuck to focusing on looking good & health instead of obsessing over strength, would he have made it?

Attached: -eDLVzNC_400x400.jpg (368x368, 30.69K)

He makes a good amount of money from Youtube and he has sex - that's better than most of Any Forums.

Hey that’s my boy Hemingway!!

Unironically the only good fitness youtuber left.

Shut the fuck up Jason, everyone remembers your female girlfriend left you and remembers your asmr gamer channel where you breathed like a fat pervert while playing world of warcraft.

t. triggered incel

Yes, Jason pretty much is

Well, is he strong at least? Serious question since I don't follow him.

He has PTSD from doing wetwork with Seal Team 6 give him a break

You can't fix retardation

le epic snowflake

Jason "train like a powerlifter if you wanna look like a bodybuilder" Blaha

Because apparently he experienced deep trauma as a kid, a family member molested him

5'4''

Even someone who trains purely for strength should look better than that after 20 years of lifting. His upper body is really garbage. The guy is like 5'8 220. A 5'8 guy who has been training 20 years, roids and weighs over 200 should be built like a tank, but Blaha looks like a lunch lady.

I like him. Seriously deranged but the only fitness youtuber who has something useful to say.

Blaha has WOAT genetics, a shit diet and terrible work ethic. This guy thinks working out 3-4 days a week with low volume while on AAS is hard.

Besides, he's short, bald and wears glasses. He never had a chance.

>most views struggle to crack 1000 views.
>makes good money
>had long distance gf from fucking Australia that he never met in person, who dropped him when people found out
>has sex

Suuuuure, Jason.

>This guy thinks working out 3-4 days a week with low volume while on AAS is hard.
Same, minus the AAS. I do take all sets to failure though. Am I a genelet?

I like the insight he gives

Attached: gaybaldman.png (1195x720, 822.42K)

>roiding for 6.5pl8 on a deadlift bar
That's our boy hemingway

He's actually one of the all time best lifters. Easily one of the strongest dudes in Texas currently and got a elite tier physique to boot.

He's a humble enough guy to not really compete anymore, gotta give the other guys a chance after all. Honestly, how anyone can look at that photo and not realise I'm fucking orc mode is absurd. Blaha is by far the GOAT YouTube lifter