/Fraud/ Happy Times

Pinning Tren Ace Until I Get A Goth GF Edition

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read ALL OF the r/steroids wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
>reddit link
yeah, might help, might not. Reddit is full of niggers.

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual. Stop being a pussy.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

ABSOLUTELY no source talk. WINK WINK

No sarms talk. If you want to discuss shitty cum filled pills then make your own thread.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.
Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidplotter.com/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- time spent training
(You won't tho)

Previous Retardation:

Attached: 1653630473126.jpg (750x1334, 161.38K)

Juiceheads are just as mentally ill as trannies

I tried pinning vg with a 1/2 28 g and it's swollen pretty bad. Didn't use a ton of volume either, first time so is that to be expected with pip or am I fucking it up, shaking or not having a long enough needle. Around 11% bodyfat right now.

All niggers should hang

>331 cholesterol

Attached: BB736FCA-52FD-46FA-8B10-976398C75CA4.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

how

To be expected with a virgin muscle. Next time shouldn't be so bad. If it keeps happening, might be a response to the oil. Could be the ratio, concentration, or sterility. Probably the first two though if it keeps happening.

You've been running a gram of tren plus var haven't you

How often should I pin MENT E? 2x a week or MWF? I was thinking 150mg/w for 4 months.

Attached: 1616209001332.png (500x503, 128.16K)

I'm new to this shit but am I right to say that high estrogen feels a lot like high blood sugar? I took AI and the feeling almost wholly subsided. I swear it feels very similar. The nervousness, the weird warm pressing feeling inside, the heart rate, the depression and lethargy etc.

Do you guys tell people about your PED use? Do you lie? Or do a don't bring it up thing?

there's literally no good reason to tell people you use steroids. imagine every discussion you've ever had with normies about lifting or nutrition and now imagine doing that but with steroids, you seriously don't want to have to do that. that or it'll just be used to either diminish your efforts ("you're only this big because roids!") or undermine your progress ("you roid and you don't look like arnold? bro...").

my gf knows because we live together. that's it.

>300 natty

Fudged up the numbers a bit from just memory. It’s actually 310 but it could be the
>2.25 red meat every day
>almost no cardio
>the smoking
>literally anything else
Lol idk honestly

Bruh is it really that bad lol? It’s just 500 test with 100mg of anavar. The anavar part is almost over so it should be getting better soon

Attached: 7BBD70F8-7719-4C4E-937B-F261D40B969F.jpg (960x1792, 266.62K)

Not only do I tell normies I an natty, I also say my only routine is a few pushups and pullups every morning.
Look of jealousy and despair on their faces is priceless.

Attached: 1252824369.jpg (667x1000, 139.53K)

im naturally high e low t ratio, heavy aromatizer, for me i notice differences in the overal ratio. when i take AI, its like im cured, less anxious, more confident, less bitchy. i could probably run a low dose ai as trt. started clomid monotherapy in january and it elevates both e and t, so i feel the same unless i take an AI. starting test e next month at 150mg/wk, will probably still need an ai cuz my aromatizing problem. i really want to know if theres a real cure for heavy as fuck aromatizers other than ai. ive never been fat in my life idk why i aromatize so much t.

How do i get two compounds in one syringe? i need 0.4ml of test and 0.2ml of deca in one syringe.
single compound is intuitive, draw air push back in, draw compound till 0.6ml, push air out + excessive compound till i get 0.4ml
now the problem with my way of drawing is how do i repeat this for the deca? spilling a bit of test into the deca vial is no problem, but its something i want to avoid. how do you do it?

this nigga cant figure out how to stick the same needle into 2 different vials and suck up some liquid

>100mg of anavar
yeah...

Literally this, I don't even have to mention it tho. What normies consider to be roids is 300 pound mass monsters, regular Instagram roider fitness influencers are natty to them. The standard for what is considered on roids is extremely high, remember as well that the average gym goer is a fucking idiot who hasn't gone to the gym 5+ years. They have no idea what steroid gains look like, much less regular gains. It's good time to be a roider lmao.

Attached: 1653498337490.png (997x1414, 560.5K)

Literally nothing, you should of seen my lipids after 40mg of super for 2 months lmao

I think 80% of posters giving advice in this thread havent taken gear. Especially if they're trt shills lol.

Attached: 1655081273776.jpg (1200x1697, 247.67K)

does anavar make anyone else a bitchy cunt? it makes me pretty damn irritable for a "mild steroid"