Makes working out completely irrelevant and pointless

>makes working out completely irrelevant and pointless

Attached: thai_sex-workers-07_slide-f3603ab5d1819bcd14ae911f4062b1b6b9c60298.jpg (900x600, 263.59K)

i prefer my women to not have penises

I have self respect for my body.
Idgaf about sex workers lol I wanna look good for everyone ,me being the number 1.

what is sex without love? just another way of jerking off

lady lady

based woman who browses Any Forums for some reason
>I have self respect for my body.
No, you're just a simp with body dysmorphia. No man should need to do anything more than cardio and pushups.

Love is only possible when you're young. After 20-22, it's transactional. And as a guy in a world where women make $50k for any stupid bullshit, the amount of resources you need to be a "provider" is out of the reach of most men, or you need to be an adonis-like human dildo, most are priced out of the market.

At least in Thailand, you can get pampered in 5-star hotels and get more action than most men get in their lives for a few grand.

>what is sex without love?
Love is for women, I want to have sex, not love.

>for a few grand
expensive std's - what's inapackage?

>No man should need to do anything more than cardio and pushups
Technically people don't need to workout at all to live a full life. However my preferences on how I want to live life is going to differ from you significantly so you telling other people how they should live based on your ideals makes you a real soft ass pussy

you will never be happy

Love is a responsibility.
Fuck off roastie, your loose pussy isn't worth me chaining myself to your used up ass.

Please. Straight people getting HIV is a giant meme; and if you're hooking up with stateside, you're getting herpes anyway.

sodomy is disgusting

>your used up ass
>i want to have lots of sex
>not meaningful relationships
i mean.... you are literally wishing to be the same person you are hating on. you might as well hate on fatties and also talk about how working out is stupid

I don't think sodomites believe in love user...

Roasties have more STDs than hookers, unironically. Nothing will happen to you if you wrap up.
>telling other people how they should live based on your ideals makes you a real soft ass pussy
It makes me logical, the more men who dedicate themselves to "self improvement" (read: making themselves boytoys), the more hostile women become because they get hit on by bodybuilders all the time, the more they think they deserve, the more desperate men get, the more incels and simps are created, the closer we get to civil war. This is a fundamental aspect of how society is organized and paying mind to it doesn't make anyone a "soft ass pussy" you dumb nigger.

Are they healers?

>the more hostile women become because they get hit on by bodybuilders all the time
>they dont get hit on by men in general
>the more women get hit on by men in general, the more likely we will have a civil war
>im logical
sheesh get a load of this soft ass pussy nerd

lol What the fuck are you on user?

Attached: 1462650394327.jpg (725x820, 65.67K)

>work out and be an epic trad christian waiting for the right woman
>marry a woman who has a 95% chance of being a "sodomite" and a 50% chance of divorcing you
>call others who see this "sodomites"
You're foolish, user: a religious man is a simp with extra steps.

Whores don't count anyway jesus said so. Men go insane and get bitter and delusional if they don't get sex, very, very few men are above this.