In terms of gains and overall self improvement

Should a wagie like me who goes to work at 9:30 in the morning lift before work or after?

The only before benefits i see is that i can pop my preworkout early in the day and it won't affect my sleep.

The downside is that i will have nothing to look forward to in the day after i finish slaving away my hours and i won't be able to take caffeine.

Attached: 1651415139499.jpg (720x613, 70.65K)

broke up with gf 3 days ago aswell and she blocked me and im angry so i was thinking going twice a day but it's not worth it losing recovery

Attached: 1612455330721.jpg (1209x409, 84.61K)

Try both and see which one you like more???

i want to see what other people think who have done the morning

Just don't take the pre workout and train after work

I hate waking up in general, the lift is what gets me out of bed, each night I go to sleep early so I can wake up and lift again.

If waking up early doesn't kill your mood for the rest of the day go for it, working out in the morning is the most optimal time because you haven't spent your energy at work but the most important thing of all is getting a full night's rest so prioritize that

Attached: 1649083166572.jpg (653x645, 107.49K)

based morning enjoyers

morning lifting is fucking based. your job starts pretty late so you definitely have time to lift without having to wake up at the asscrack of dawn (though you should)
i started out of necessity when i was 19yo working in a city with no car for a 6 month internship. i would wake up at 5, eat breakfast, jog to catch a 5:45 bus, jog to the gym, lift for an hour, then walk to my office for 7:45. i had a ton of mental energy and alertness. also dodged having to lift at peak hours. only downside is i had to be in bed by 10. as far as recovery, expect to warm up a little bit more and for your lifts to go down in the beginning. don't abuse caffeine

You aren't a wagie bro you are a working man

This is a source of pride and not shame

I love going before work. The only part of my day I don’t enjoy is the 10 minutes of physically getting myself out of bed and in my car to go the gym. After that I’m on a high all day. Feel great at the gym, and then feel great working knowing that I’ve already accomplished something.

But if looking forward to the gym after work is a motivator for you then maybe that’s better. Try both for a week or 2.

>The downside is that i will have nothing to look forward to in the day after i finish slaving away my hours and i won't be able to take caffeine.
>I hate waking up in general, the lift is what gets me out of bed, each night I go to sleep early so I can wake up and lift again.
i lived this for to long. God this sucks shit. And its not good for gains either.

Go in morning. Then after work go outside, have your lunch in the park, at restaurant, go where people are, get friends and shit with them that you enjoy. Have something to look forward other then lifting. God what a lonely and sad life that is. Yeah and i am still not competently out of it.

This.
Lift in the morning and get a fucking hobby to do after work. Play a sport. Go to church. Get a fucking GF. Volunteer in your community.

hijacking this thread to ask what kind of excercise I should do for my cashier job, I have to be standing for about 10 hours a day.
besides that, what may be the best time to excercise for people working rotating shifts like me, it is a 24 hour convience store.
thanks in advance

Attached: 1656435574610.png (1351x1079, 1.49M)

all those dubs itt

If I could only get an answer

My lifts are half as big if I train in the morning so I have to train in the evening to get any gains

I like lifting after work coffee is my preworkout and tend to lift better after eating a few meals
>wake up at 7.30
>work 9-4
>coffee at 4.30
>lift at 5
>bed by 11 to wagecuck the next day

When I was a wagie, if I planned on working out after work there was at least a 90% chance of failing and staying home.
If I planned to workout before work there was about a 60% chance of hitting snooze and sleeping in.

Being a wagie fucking sucked, I'm glad I've got plenty of free time now so even if I smoke weed and shitpost all morning I've got all afternoon to make if to the gym

thats a discipline issue, nothing to do with being a wagie.

Follow a routine retard you dont need specific excercises to fucking stand there. Work at whatever time works depending on your shift you absolute troglodyte do you need someone to spell it out for you?
>t. Smartest anime poster

Morning works best for me, got the evening free to do other shit or just relax and unwind after work