/fat/ - fat loss general

>Who is /fat/ for?
For gargantuan gluttons who are working towards a longer life and a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication. This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

Previous thread: >

Attached: 1641481504053.jpg (2048x1152, 361.62K)

Down from 94kg to 76.5 kg

>what's your secret
Just don't drink alcohol and eat less food lmao

Attached: dab.png (1280x1280, 726.46K)

Weight loss is so ridiculously easy I feel more retarded than usual for not starting earlier.

good shit lad, I'm 143kg to 125kg so far.

I was so close to ordering out food to my work last night but I decided to just make something to eat there.
2 sandwiches on brown bread and a salad

Nice work user

I am sick. And because I eat less and try to est mostly protein I hope to loose weight. But I also fear my muscles will say bye bye.
Friday was heavy drinking, saturday eating bk and sunday was just chilling

>want to go outside to do substitute activities for eating
>cannot go outside because it is evil to inflict my subhuman fatty visage on others
Another day of reading it is

Attached: A68F49A3-7D3B-424E-AF05-E3252FCCC315.png (720x846, 739.6K)

day 38 of my heavy cutting
currently at -12 kg / -26.5 lbs
still so much bodyfat to lose
but im getting closer and closer

Attached: file.png (495x495, 282.22K)

Any of these worth using?

Attached: 1595296254333.jpg (1536x768, 205.78K)

You’re very lucky that your skin is like that and not fucked.

you mean these?
seriously though, if you eat a diet of mostly quality animal products, you don't need to supplement vitamins or zinc at all. perhaps magnesium. eat broccoli for vitamin C and you're set

Attached: file.png (1600x1113, 1.58M)

Are people treating you differently?

Attached: 1597678945097.gif (260x260, 872.05K)

Resistance bands came in, figuring out how to best use them now.

Attached: 1656417921065141895352455710431.jpg (3456x3456, 2.89M)

Nice loss though. It'll get harder so try and hit 10k steps a day just to accelerate the process to meet your expectations and lessen dissatisfaction with the scale changing less.

First lesson learned is I need gloves, these are tough on the hands lol

Think about it this way; When you go out, people notice you, as the months pass, the same people will notice you when you go out and look slimmer. Going out and sticking to your dieting will give people hope that "If that fat guy can do it, maybe so can I".
Go out and plant the seeds of hope and change in other peoples minds.
You can also buy ones that go through the hinge area in doors, they have rubber stoppers handles (sometimes i just grip the cords due to space issues) and caribinas, I use them for chest flys.

Stuck in bed with chronic pain. This Shit sucks.

Attached: Tumblr_l_285623906130440.jpg (249x244, 15.28K)

Alcohol is truly the devil

What makes nuns and ducks so good?

take osterine

As you keep a low-calorie diet, your body will likely adapt to the new, lower energy environment, which can lead to a plateau in your progress. Zigzag calorie cycling, also known as a "zigzag diet," is a method of calorie consumption that can potentially help you overcome this plateau and get you back on track to meeting your goals.

Well done.

Attached: 1643118639226.gif (243x270, 483.17K)

It's an autoimmune disease

Attached: 1380831577950.jpg (1024x942, 146.89K)

Is meal timing a myth? I've been skipping breakfast to capitalize on fasted benefits but it's beginning to look like I've been hosed by misinformation

take osterine. It's for wasting patients on cancer to bulk

That won't help me user. I get painful boils around my body. hidradenitis suppurativa