Ronnie

How did he fuck his shit up so badly? Is this the end state of every powerlifter?

Attached: https _s3-images.sportbible.com_s3_content_29248bc05bd82cf6f4db47a64be0102b.jpg (1200x674, 64.44K)

You know it is.

This is what roiding does to a mf

>The extreme weights Coleman used over the course of his career competing as a powerlifter and bodybuilder, such as squats and deadlifts with 800 lbs, took a toll on his body and he has undergone numerous surgeries since 2007. These include two hip replacements and various attempts at alleviating chronic pain from damaged intervertebral discs.[26] He has continued to train despite his deteriorated condition, but can only use light weights now, to try to prevent muscle loss as of 2018,[27] and some of his surgeries (each one costing between $300,000 and $500,000) had such poor outcomes that he may never be able to walk unassisted again.[28] Coleman uses a wheelchair if he has to travel long distances.[29] However, he has said that he does not regret his choices and admits that he was determined to be the best bodybuilder at any cost; he said that, if anything, he regrets not having done even more to consolidate his legacy.[26]
>In June 2020, Coleman revealed that he can no longer walk unassisted due to botched surgical procedures.[36] Saying that he may never walk again, Coleman blamed his problems on questionable surgeries and noted that his last 3 surgeries cost a total of $2 million.
LIGHT WEIGHT BABY

Coleman's story isn't even that sad. he traded his healthy body for a legendary career in bodybuilding. the tragic part is that there are recreational lifters who fuck their bodies up for nothing.
I still remember that one guy in my area who went in real hard for his first cycle and got the worst roid acne I've ever seen. his entire body and face was left in scars and he had a herniated disc. he barely had any muscle mass left when I saw him later. that was sad.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUDDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

He trained ultra heavy and being over 300lbs isn’t healthy no matter your body fat. Joints get fucked all the same. He pushed way too far but was also the arguable best ever.

That being said once you get back surgery you’re usually fucked. Never heard of anyone having a great outcome. It seems to make everyone worse and then they just need more surgery.

The price of becoming number one is not knowing any limits, including the limits of your own body.

He kept training with a slipped disc and continued event after surgey against advice from doctors. Also he goes to a chiropractor lol

>lightweight baby, ain't nothin but a peanut

Attached: Selection_039.png (932x633, 346.91K)

why are surgeons such fucking hacks, especially for this insane amounts of money

Ronnie was the bigger retard for going straight back to his 800lb deadlift max a week after having part of his spine nailed together

Literally snap city but like on steroids
I don’t understand how they botched so many surgeries for such a high budget operation. Maybe because it’s practically like working on an alien species at that point. Imagine all the shit they have to get through, it’s a bit like operating on a morbidly obese person but the tissue is heavier and more dense

well what could anyone expect from a dumb 40 IQ nigger

>I can not wipe my own ass
>a champion (like myself) wouldn’t have it any other way
fucking retard lmao

Attached: KTDaWPSbIq58.jpg (597x559, 23.47K)

We will all die and death is fast approaching

he doesn't even look good. I mean, compare his body to Arnold. Arnold looked like a Greek statue and he just looks like a McDonald's roidcow. There's nothing more American than taking something beautiful and turning it into a ludicrously superlative niggerized version.

American culture is centred around Ronnie Coleman

Kek

they were probably operating on a body that they have never worked with before let alone has likely ever existed on earth prior to that point

Not really bro tons of people don't know about him but weightlifters definitely do

I would say that Coleman and Zyzz are among a handful of others as the most prominent figures among weightlifting enthusiasts

American culture is mainly centered around Jesus Christ, Hollywood, and blues pentatonic

Attached: King.jpg (850x420, 52.56K)

I was bigger than Ronnie back then. That’s just how people looked before microplastics and soi

He trained like a retard, shit form, too heavy when not fat enough and continued training with injuries.

ah yeah Arnold of course

Zyzz, Coleman, and Arnold in no particular order