Sixpack

Anons (natty) with sixpack, how do you maintain it? Is it hard?

Attached: 1654889771670.jpg (640x480, 56.51K)

I have a shitty core and it saddens me looking at that physique and immediately being drawn to the core. The chest is excellent and width of upper back but everything comes down to the core

Yup you have to flex and have the right posture and good lighting to get that great 6 pack picture. Also if you have a big cheat day all that water weight washes out your abs in literally 1 day.

getting down to it is hard. maintenance was easy, couple mins of bicycle crunches a day was all i needed.

Attached: 5'11.155lbs.keto calithenics 1yr.jpg (500x750, 76.7K)

I would stand nude next to you in a non-sexual way.

maintain? lol just lift and dont eat like a pig.

I want to cum inside of this guy.

Three words.
Weighted
Ab
Training.

Incorporate some plate crunches, cable crunched and weighted leg raises into your routine, have their rep ranges be similar to other exercises you do like the bench or bicep curl. Remember to focus on lumber flexion (rounding your back), other wise you ain't working shit

This thread is for anons with 6 packs.

If you don’t have the genetics for it, you’re probably never gonna have a good set of abs, at least not naturally. Most people with six packs already had six packs when they were skellys who never touched a weight and ate 50g protein per day.

DYEL lol

People have genetically shit shapes to abs but they can still show up for everyone if you progressively overload them like everything else

yeah, post
old feel for the ottermode meme

Attached: 5'11.165lbs.png (486x648, 444.63K)

>post
Ok.

Attached: E39F87E9-BD9A-4CF5-8FC3-F50BA13481AD.jpg (1170x2142, 277.62K)

Just dont bother cutting again and just maintain when you get to a higher weight and overload your abs
I have the same type of body composition as you, it is difficult

Nice abs but assuming this is you with a pump you have exchanged overall size for ab definition which is the trade off for nattys

Same.

Eh, you might be right. I’m still pretty new to lifting, almost done with my first cut after my first bulk. Hopefully with a couple more bulk-cut cycles I can be both big and lean although that never ends up working out for natties lol

mirin bro, lookin tight
thx for info. im staying at 175 now, i want to lean out at 195 but im not willing to eat that much, its hard af for me to go over 180.

Attached: 5'11.175.jpg (972x1296, 325.04K)

>Three words.
>Weighted
>Ab
>Training.

Wow this is the most redd it thing I have read here in a long time

>barely visible 4pack when flexing
Yikes...

Appreciate it man. And sorry I insulted you earlier, there was no need for that. I’m also a person who struggles with bulking and I’ve found that small, frequent meals are really the key. I got up to 205 after plateauing at 185 for a while by eating 6 times a day. DO NOT eat until you’re full until the last meal, because that will destroy your appetite for the rest of the day. Kind of like how, if you’re going to do 5 sets of an exercise, you shouldn’t be doing the first one to total muscular failure.

>nigger mutt

Hit abs every time at the end of your workout. Abs recover quick.

I weigh and cook everything I eat and take HGH and tren

Attached: 3F638347-9840-4E2B-9A86-C1876D85C383.jpg (1022x1679, 348.68K)

Congrats on being by far the biggest dude in the thread. However, your abs are still unevenly defined, which I think proves that it’s a generic thing, as you’re absolutely peeled and on gear.

>implying bench and bicep training shouldnt be done with completely different rep schemes

There's some criticism to this physique but I find having a layer of fat over the abs is mega over with women at least. When it's too ripped they get suspicious for some reason

I’m Arab and Any Forums is that way.

I'm Caucasian and this is a brotherly board, wgmi