What is sex with varbies like? Does anyone know?

What is sex with varbies like? Does anyone know?

Attached: 29381D47-C213-4DB2-B368-834EB3B63312.jpg (640x800, 107.61K)

You will be pegged by the clit-dick.

who has the "yis yis fuck me deddy" screencap of the user who fucked the kiwi

not bad, a lot of impatience though

The more subby then most girls I had sex with. Pissing is also a common fetish.

>What is sex with varbies like? Does anyone know?
surprisingly not that great. when theyre lean like this they have no cushion. the view is nice but when you humping her rock hard muscular ass you start feeling kinda gay. the clit penis is weird too

Enjoy her roidclit being massive and you tell yourself it's not gay

Can some one tell me why I a m so
A l o n e ..

eh varbie curiosity, I remember too when i was innocent newfag

It's all downhill from there user, You're b-sexual and soon will wonder why it's won't be better for varbies to have a penis than not? Soon varbies will actually turn into the least efficient form of sexual humans because they aren't feminine enough nor masculine enough (or at least masculine and efficient enough) so they lose both of the spectrum

Soon you'll realise that varbies are actually the most subhuman physical form of a being bar obesity

how many social gatherings have you gont to in the past month. try to count them up. genuine response.

Someone post it, mega keks to be had
>work up a swit

they all have daddy issues without exception and therefore they will be submissive and demand you slap/choke/hit them throughout

Really fucking weird dirty talk
I was fucking this asian varbie so maybe it was because she's ESL but she kept saying "oh yes you fuck me! You're fucking me! You fuck me!"
Like giving a running commentary. Yes I know I'm fucking you, obviously?

>when you humping her rock hard muscular ass you start feeling kinda gay.

Fuckin lmao

All this makes me want to fuck a varbie even more bros

kek

Jeez guys you make having sex with a varbie sound like you would be having sex with an autistic woman

Attached: eyh7gfyagbi81.jpg (640x1422, 107.4K)

Most women are autistic dess

i wanna fuck an aspie so bad but i am worried it would be unethical.

had a fling with a varbie in college. her rock hard abs were really off putting, especially when I had none, but pounding that perfectly toned ass from behind was otherworldly. She let me finish wherever I wanted so that was cool. Overall 8/10 would dive into the varbie vortex any time.

i dont leave the house im too scared and sad

my diagnosis: hikkikimori
prescription: one library card, taken once weekly.

Attached: RDT_20220627_2139385603945905337085083.png (2849x2814, 2.9M)

I aspire to one day, but fear I won't make it happen given I've never seen a single one IRL and assume the few there are want tren bois

not even the meds or the therapy can help and I just lose my job cuz of covid and it all seems so impossible

I mean, if he's lucky he could get hit by a truck or die playing a vr game.

Covids been done a year now everywhere is looking for workers u lazy shit.

how do I get jecked bros?