Natties actually think that this is healthier than test + anavar

>natties actually think that this is healthier than test + anavar
you can't make this shit up kek doing more pills than a cancer patient to look like john cusack

Attached: 1656376627997.jpg (3264x2448, 2.27M)

ratio + dubs + i've never had a bitch in my life

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7.96K)

>cat memes saved
>virgin
How surprising

You will never be aesthetic. You have no willpower, you have low-t without PED's, you are a fraud. You are a man suffering from body dysmoprhia twisted by drugs and hormones into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “mires” you get are two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mog you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your grotesque musculature behind closed doors.

Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out roidcels with incredible efficiency. Even men who claim "natty” still look uncanny and strange to normal athletic people. Your absurd musculature and over-aged face is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk woman home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she sees your roid-gut and acne ridden back and chest.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning, do your lifts and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the anxiety of early heart failure creeping up like a weed, ready to kill you under the unbearable weight, more so than your PR's.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy synthol, get a tourniqet, put it around your arm, and plunge into the abyss of true body dysmorphia. Your parents will find you dead at 30, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment of having a roidtranny for a son. They’ll bury you with a photograph of you on your headstone, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a frauder is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that was ngmi.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

bro this is half-natty b/c creatine

my water weight halflings on roid-lite mode

the only thing I use here is the whey but that's literally just food and not a chemistry-altering drug, had just oats instead today after training b/c I ran out

Attached: samson.jpg (1024x703, 256.74K)

now show body uggo

>implying everyone that’s natty is gonna buy a bunch of snake oil supplements
unironically the only sups worth buying (if you buy any at all) are whey, pre, and creatine. And tons of people on gear still take all of those

I know this is pasta but only a loser would go to such great lengths to get into a stranger's head and try and hurt them like this

it's just as sad as OP coping with his questionable life decisions instead of just owning it and being secure in himself

>he thinks creatinine isn’t natty
found the DYEL newfag, your post is legitimately retarded, you literally said you use whey because it’s “literally just food” but any type of meat contains creatinine, beef specifically contains high amounts of it. So if you’ve ever eaten a steak then by your retarded logic you’re not natural

most of that shit is useless with a decent diet

bro I fuck on a regular basis and love these little cat memes lmao

y'all so bitter over each other when you could just be in your lane getting gains

Im just here to laugh at the seething jews that pop up in every roid thread.
The jew fears high testosterone and strength.

Jesus christ, off yourself schizoposter

yes but isolated, supplemental creatine alters your body's chemistry and causes unwanted side effects unlike just eating a lot of steak

if you get enough of it naturally then why are you supplementing it? same goes with testosterone

this is just cope but I'm not mad like you are

>alters your body's chemistry
all it does is increase your body’s water content, doesn’t change any of your hormone levels the way roids do
>causes unwanted side effects
okay? So does whey, tons of people get protein farts and protein shits, which is pretty similar to the main unwanted side effect of a creatine loading phase. hell, even eating certain types of foods can cause unwanted side effects, doesn’t make them non-natural
>if you get enough of it naturally then why are you supplementing it?
the fuck does this have to do with something being non-natural? you can literally say the same thing about whey, if you get enough protein from food then why do you need to buy a protein powder?
unironically lurk more before you post here user

Hey ! That's my counter :/

I was about to post this... I take about 90% of that everyday kek.... Also, yes I do think it is healthier than Anavar. Who suggested otherwise?

Attached: derp.jpg (795x1024, 158.98K)

It's a meme and by taking the bait you've outed yourself as the true newfag, however there is a possibility you're baiting yourself.

That said, I take TRT and have done cycles. I had body dysmo cuz of other reasons, but I am fine with how I look now. I don't really need it anymore, but I enjoy it. Shit's not too bad if you arent retarded, research it and take care with what you're doing. Most people are looking for a quick fix, so they'll end up zyzzing themselves without any of the aesthetics.

Var can be pretty harsh in body building doses, as a supplement to just a test cycle its not bad. I've never had to go through PCT but it will shut down test a lot, especially without a test base.

I’m aware of the “creatine isn’t natty bait” but there’s unironically people who think this, mostly because their newfaggots who’ve already fallen for that bait

Attached: BB674E84-1BF9-4EE4-B310-F010D0F9AC18.jpg (480x360, 29.99K)

Attached: 7A6F35C8-FF40-46C5-AFA2-D978EF75ED2D.jpg (1280x1600, 1.17M)